PDA

View Full Version : I was nearly arrested today...

CrabGirl
09-29-2006, 12:11 AM
and it's purly down to hormones.

I was crossing the road on on a funny cossing where the road follows on round a bend and cars have to indicate to go straight. No-one was indicating so I crossed and was nearly killed by a non-indicating police car.

Hormonal temper made me scream "Fucking twat can't you fucking indicate???" at said car, which then stopped.

Result, lengthy argument with bitch of a policewoman. (paraphrasing)
Her: I could book you for being abusive
Me: I could report you for driving like a twat.
Her: I'm the police
Me: You nearly killed me, you fucking ugly mare
Her: I'm the Police, do you want a caution
Me: Hmm, (tempted but loath to ring work and say "Sorry guys I can't come in coz I'm in the slammmer") Sorry officer.

Feel a bit like a pussy for letting the bull-dyke cow get away with trying to kill me and then threatening to arrest me for protesting. :cry:

Lilmiss
09-29-2006, 12:21 AM
Go you. :happy:

I hate fooking idiots who think just because there is no car behind them, they don't need to indicate. Walkers rights, ftw.

CrabGirl
09-29-2006, 12:31 AM
Thanks chick.

If she'd been some numpty of a tourist then I wouldn't have minded so much, but as an orficer of the law she should have known better.

Plus she was an ugly agressive munter with bad hair.

Karen DiConcet
09-29-2006, 12:36 AM
You should have said that, then legged it. Police don't like to run, because they all eat doughnuts or something.

CrabGirl
09-29-2006, 12:38 AM
She looked like she'd eat marathons for breakfast.

British pre-snickers era-folk, did ya see what I did there.

clocker
09-29-2006, 12:38 AM
Plus she was an ugly agressive munter with bad hair.
I'm sure she was doing the best she could with what she had.
Remember, not everyone can live up to Sanda Bullock's high standard.

She probably was a twit though.

Lilmiss
09-29-2006, 12:44 AM
Butch lesbians drive aggressively.
The police crave undue authority.

Mixing the two combinations is a recipe for some daft bint receiving a good punch square in the gob. :smilie4:

CrabGirl
09-29-2006, 12:52 AM
The police crave undue authority.

Mixing the two combinations is a recipe for some daft bint receiving a good punch square in the gob. :smilie4:

Feck the gob, it was a cunt-punch moment if you know what I mean...

Lilmiss
09-29-2006, 12:56 AM
:lol:

They like that, or so I hear. :unsure:

CrabGirl
09-29-2006, 12:59 AM
yeh, the only reason I didn't was coz I woulda lost my arm. (honest)

limesqueezer
09-29-2006, 01:02 AM
Some days ago i was driving to my weekend house when there was a woman driving in the middle of the road for almost 10 km, when i looked in the car i saw a 14 year old girl. Good that there is no traffic there. I see lots of crazyiness, people on countryside like to drink and sometimes park on the road, but most of time they are females that drive snail slalom.

CrabGirl
09-29-2006, 01:03 AM
Some days ago i was driving to my weekend house when there was a woman driving in the middle of the road for almost 10 km, when i looked in the car i saw a 14 year old girl. Good that there is no traffic there. I see lots of crazyiness, people on countryside like to drink and sometimes park on the road, but most of time they are females that drive snail slalom.

Point being?

Proper Bo
09-29-2006, 01:05 AM

the ones you nearly crashed into weren't driving aggressively :unsure:

CrabGirl
09-29-2006, 01:10 AM
She may have been trying to cull them, to take them off the road before they caused any damage, which is a good thing and you were lucky to have witnessed it.

Lilmiss
09-29-2006, 01:14 AM
the ones you nearly crashed into weren't driving aggressively :unsure:

You know they were just looking for a bitch fight.
Probably seen you first, like.

limesqueezer
09-29-2006, 01:19 AM
Nobody wants to admit he made a mistake, its always who has the best car wins or when police is filling money its nothing you can do, since cops are always right, you got lucky. But anyway women can't drive, no matter how you look at it. lol

CrabGirl
09-29-2006, 01:24 AM
Nobody wants to admit he made a mistake, its always who has the best car wins or when police is filling money its nothing you can do, since cops are always right, you got lucky. But anyway women can't drive, no matter how you look at it. lol

I was going to argue that the best drivers I know are women and this is widely recognised by our lower insurance premiums, then I found myself thinking why bother, I'm obviosly replying to a reactionary bollix. So instead, please read my response below.

Fuck off you cocknosed cunt.

Lilmiss
09-29-2006, 01:25 AM
But anyway women can't drive, no matter how you look at it. lol

What the hell are you oan about? I drive 16 seater buses for a living, ffs.
Plus, I'm sure I heard today that the ratio of 17-25 year old male drivers being the worst offenders for causing accidents is higher than any other driver on the roads today. Mostly due to the lil boy racers feeling the need for speed. :rolleyes:

Dunno why I'm even rising to such a twat, but meh. :shrugs:

limesqueezer
09-29-2006, 01:32 AM
Well lilmiss, im speaking of my own experience, but i can asure you that im not a lilboy racer.

CrabGirl
09-29-2006, 01:36 AM
But anyway women can't drive, no matter how you look at it. lol

What the hell are you oan about? I drive 16 seater buses for a living, ffs.
Plus, I'm sure I heard today that the ratio of 17-25 year old male drivers being the worst offenders for causing accidents is higher than any other driver on the roads today. Mostly due to the lil boy racers feeling the need for speed. :rolleyes:

Dunno why I'm even rising to such a twat, but meh. :shrugs:

You heard right. women are safer, more observant, and drive better at speed than men. Proven fact.

@Young man above. The bad drivers you see are not bad drivers because they are women. They are just bad drivers. You are noticing them more because they are women and you've not got laid recently.

Wouldn't normally rise to such banal bait but I'm bored and narky.

Proper Bo
09-29-2006, 01:36 AM
You've assured us you're a cawk, tho

Lilmiss
09-29-2006, 01:42 AM
Well lilmiss, im speaking of my own experience, but i can asure you that im not a lilboy racer.

Fine, fine. But you are talking to a fully MIDAS trained female driver, that has been driving for 10 years or thereabouts.

In my rather excessive experience of driving, never mind the stats, I find the majority of blokes drive faster, are more agressive and normally the best line they can come up with is "women can't drive" which always make me laugh, as Crabgirl says, insurance and suchlike is cheaper for us female as we don't act like total morons on the road.

Proper Bo
09-29-2006, 01:42 AM

Fine, fine. But you are talking to a fully MIDAS trained female driver, that has been driving for 10 years or thereabouts.

In my rather excessive experience of driving, never mind the stats, I find the majority of blokes drive faster, are more agressive and normally the best line they can come up with is "women can't drive" which always make me laugh, as Crabgirl says, insurance and suchlike is cheaper for female as we don't act like total morons on the road.

:shutup:

Lilmiss
09-29-2006, 01:47 AM

I should think so too.

When you have a male sitting in the passenger seat, telling you you can't drive, blasting up the Classical station and screaming, shouting at other drivers.....it's rather hard to concentrate. :snooty:

Like i said, it's the boot for you next time, me lad. :happy:

Proper Bo
09-29-2006, 01:49 AM

I should think so too.

When you have a male sitting in the passenger seat, telling you you can't drive, blasting up the Classical station and screaming, shouting at other drivers.....it's rather hard to concentrate. :snooty:

Like i said, it's the boot for you next time, me lad. :happy:

Listening to classical music and shouting at people on the motorway > *

* > nearly rear-ending a ford focus at 70mph:snooty:

Lilmiss
09-29-2006, 01:54 AM
nearly rear-ending a ford focus at 70mph:snooty:

The fact you had time to realise what make of car it was etc, makes your quote void. Plus, I was actually braking miles before you started yelling "we are going to die" :snooty:

Proper Bo
09-29-2006, 01:56 AM

The fact you had time to realise what make of car it was etc, makes your quote void. Plus, I was actually braking miles before you started yelling "we are going to die" :snooty:

Pfft, I'm a man, I can recognise the type of a car by the sound the door makes when you close it, I don't exactly need to look at one long to be able to tell what it is:snooty:

edit: i did get a good look at it anyway, as we went so fecking close to it. I could practically see what track number the cd player was on.

CrabGirl
09-29-2006, 01:56 AM

Bo=pussy. Fact

Night all. :cool:

Lilmiss
09-29-2006, 02:01 AM
Bo=pussy. Fact

Couldn't have said it better (without swearing) meself.

G'night. :happy:

peat moss
10-02-2006, 02:39 AM
Too be honest I have two young ones coming up to driving age , I think my wife would be a better teacher . Let me teach them how to parallel park and give pointers before the "Test" but the wife is a lot more patent . Is she a better driver ? I 'll have to stay sober to see as she is the designated driver . :whistling

HeavyMetalParkingLot
10-02-2006, 03:06 AM
I'm a man

Women drivers AND Bo is a man?!?! This thread is rich! Rich I say!

Seedler
10-02-2006, 03:11 AM
It's 11:11.