PDA

View Full Version : Araditracker is walking tall

kayvanblue
10-01-2006, 02:16 PM
i remember 3,4 months ago thier torrents had less than 10 seeders,,i checked back today,i was kinda amazed by the amount of seeders on most of new torrents (50+).. maybe a doping

antipower187
10-01-2006, 03:22 PM
Yeah, I actually find releases on their tracker first. Speeds have kicked ass for a long time. I've been a member about 1 year now.

ghurka
10-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Aradi for me has always had good release times and good speeds. I'm still surprised after being around so long it hasn't gone invite only.

pECi
10-01-2006, 04:01 PM
the tracker seems good but i don't like btit

antipower187
10-01-2006, 04:13 PM
Aradi for me has always had good release times and good speeds. I'm still surprised after being around so long it hasn't gone invite only.

They said they've thought about the possibility and will probably go invite in the future. I think they're waiting on getting more people. Even though they already have a ton. I read that in their forums a while back.

aburyach
10-01-2006, 04:13 PM
Cool, just went to check it out and found out I had an account there already. Seems like an interesting site, I will try it out. Their layout could use a redesign though, not to be mean or anything, but it looks like it belongs in 2000.

sniper06
10-01-2006, 08:48 PM
Im an member there and we have over 26 000 members and yes get most of the releases first. If you go to the forum we have a great community. Tell me any other torrent site has a great community. I dont think there is any and its not just torrents that make a site its also great to have a good community. It will be invite in the future. And to kayvanblue ive been a member over a year and its always had geat seeders. Its the best site imo.