PDA

View Full Version : Train Tickets

Karen DiConcet
10-02-2006, 11:44 AM
Does anyone know if I can get a discount on season tickets because I'm all studenty like?

This is for the UK Londony area, by the way.

manker
10-02-2006, 12:04 PM
I think yes. You could when I was in university.

Mind, it was all fields then.

4play
10-02-2006, 12:14 PM
if your only 13 you travel on the buses for free. not sure if you need a special card though.

Virtualbody1234
10-02-2006, 12:22 PM
I didn't know that New Jersey was in the "UK Londony area".

Cheese
10-02-2006, 12:27 PM
I think yes. You could when I was in university.

Mind, it was all fields then.

The university is a fucking building site now. :dry:

I can't even go to my seminars as planned...

Dear Modernists,
Although our group are supposed to meet in Mary Newman on Wednesday the building (a triumph of modernist architecture) is being stripped of asbestos and various other things (!), so there will be an alternative seminar room posted on the portal timetable for this week.

JPaul
10-02-2006, 12:49 PM
Dear Mentalists,
Although our group are supposed to meet in Mary Newman on Wednesday the building (a triumph of mentalist architecture) is being stripped of asbestos and various other things (!), so there will be an alternative seminar room posted on the portal timetable for this week.

Fixed.

Meeting in Mary Newman does seem a bit unpractical when you think about it tho'.

Snee
10-02-2006, 01:03 PM
Fixed.

Meeting in Mary Newman does seem a bit unpractical when you think about it tho'.

Yup, but she is a triumph of some sort of architecture.

Or more likely the school kitchen :dabs:

Barbarossa
10-02-2006, 01:25 PM
Does anyone know if I can get a discount on season tickets because I'm all studenty like?

This is for the UK Londony area, by the way.

Do they still do Student Railcards? :blink:

Karen DiConcet
10-02-2006, 01:47 PM
I have a young person's railcard (do you see what I did with the cleverly misplaced apostraphe there?), but I can't use that to buy season tickets.

JPaul
10-02-2006, 03:31 PM
I have a young person's railcard (do you see what I did with the cleverly misplaced apostraphe there?), but I can't use that to buy season tickets.

How did a New Joisey pre-pubescent learn to rod, I'm starting to get a wee bit suspicious about this chap.