PDA

View Full Version : trouble installing pc game

jdmtuner012
10-02-2006, 11:16 PM
i recently downloaded fifa world cup 2006 for pc from isohunt.com all of the files are there, but i dont have a dvd burner to burn it and it is 2.3gb in file size, i used isobuster to open it and extracted the files. but when i go to install it, i get a please insert cd/dvd disc1 prompt, i tried using a no-cd crack, but that didnt help. any suggestions would be appreicated. and if your are going to say buying a copy will fix the problem, than just dont post anything at all

XceLi
10-08-2006, 07:28 AM
You could get some software to have a virtual dvd drive where you could mount the ISO to and try to install it like that. Just a shot.

delimare
10-08-2006, 01:11 PM
i recently downloaded fifa world cup 2006 for pc from isohunt.com all of the files are there, but i dont have a dvd burner to burn it and it is 2.3gb in file size, i used isobuster to open it and extracted the files. but when i go to install it, i get a please insert cd/dvd disc1 prompt, i tried using a no-cd crack, but that didnt help. any suggestions would be appreicated. and if your are going to say buying a copy will fix the problem, than just dont post anything at all

Use Daemon tools to mount the image and look for a reloaded/deviance crack on a crack site.