PDA

View Full Version : Demonoid Still down for everyone???

filesharer07
10-03-2006, 02:08 AM
Hey, I know that alot of threads and posts have been about Demonoid being down but now people are beginning to say that it is back up. For me it is not the same. I go there to check and just like the very first time I get a blank page with

Error

PGSQL said: ERROR: Reader: Can't open file: 'vmainsess'. (errno: 125)

This is irrecuperable
In the center of it. What is PGSQL and why is the reader unable to open vmainess on my computer?! This has begun to make me wonder what is going on with them. If you are having problems or you had problems and know how to fix it please post on this thread. It is appreciated as Demonoid is my source for torrents because of its clean, easy style. :(

-filesharer

janine
10-03-2006, 03:04 AM
Hey dude!

Demoid is definetely up and about :) ..just cheked it..

vmainsess sounds like it is reffering to a session... do you have cookies disabled or some such? could be a connection there perhaps..?

filesharer07
10-03-2006, 03:24 AM
Ok, I cleared everything from firefox. Closed and restarted it. Demonoid started up fine. Went to log in.... same error. :wacko: this is annoying!

DokGonzo
10-03-2006, 03:49 PM
I can also confirm that Demonoid is up and running, no problems whatsoever...

guille03
10-03-2006, 04:33 PM
Works fine for me

Hazardous
10-03-2006, 10:50 PM
Fine for me as well

µTorrent on the other hand.....

filesharer07
10-04-2006, 04:46 AM
Ok, I have reformatted for the sake of demonoid and I have realized something. It gives me the error whenever I try to log in. Maybe there is something wrong with my login? Would someone be willing to send me their username and password in a PM so that I can see if that is the problem? I will try it and PM you back letting you know to change it if it is the one used. Please let me know ASAP. I appreciate everything guys.

lysine
10-04-2006, 09:38 AM
Would someone be willing to send me their username and password in a PM so that I can see if that is the problem?

good luck with that :blink:

why don't you wait until the weekend when there are open signups and make a new account.

Skiz
10-04-2006, 01:08 PM
Ok, I have reformatted for the sake of demonoid and I have realized something. It gives me the error whenever I try to log in. Maybe there is something wrong with my login? Would someone be willing to send me their username and password in a PM so that I can see if that is the problem? I will try it and PM you back letting you know to change it if it is the one used. Please let me know ASAP. I appreciate everything guys.

reformatted? :unsure:

lynx
10-04-2006, 01:15 PM
Why not try your username and password on someone else's machine?

thedeath
10-04-2006, 03:10 PM
Works fine.

SHUVT
10-04-2006, 03:29 PM
I checked it late last night and it was still down for me.

filesharer07
10-04-2006, 08:00 PM
Yes. I have reformatted figuring that there was a file or a cookie on my machine keeping it from accessing the site. And I simply do not feel like waiting all the way to this weekend to sign up for another account just to find out that is not what the problem is. I dont understand why everyone got so upset when I asked to temporarily use another persons login information. I just want to log in and then back out. I guess I could try it up at work on one of our computers if I get the chance but I think there may be something wrong with my user name? I am extremely unsure at this point.

sgtpepper
10-04-2006, 10:37 PM
Its up for me, demonoid that is :-)

omd
10-04-2006, 10:49 PM
Its up and running

lysine
10-04-2006, 10:51 PM
I dont understand why everyone got so upset when I asked to temporarily use another persons login information.

why would someone give their login info to someone who they don't know, and is a random person on the net? that's just ignorant. never give your login details to anyone, for any reason, anywhere.

filesharer07
10-05-2006, 04:34 AM
Well, if my asking for someones login details for Demonoid upset or worried anyone, I am sorry. I was only asking to see if I could figure out if the problem was with my computer or something else. I meant no harm by it and I had no intention of doing any "mischievous works" with the information and planned on letting anyone who let me know their details within a couple hours of me recieving the message and trying it to change their password. Sorry if this caused any worries amongst yourselves.

mcescher
10-05-2006, 05:06 AM
Works fine here as well.

filesharer07
10-06-2006, 02:59 AM
created a new account. Works now. Thank you for your replies and all. Appreciate it.