PDA

View Full Version : Looking for bitmetv.org invite

Matt Alone
10-03-2006, 03:35 AM
if anyone is kind enough to offer please contact me. if you want to trade for another invite, pm me and i will let you know what i have available. i'm also looking for an sct account :)

Matt Alone
10-04-2006, 06:51 PM
i got the invite for bitmetv.org, i'm still looking for an sct account, no matter what its conditions are :)

Ronhrin
10-04-2006, 07:08 PM
i got the invite for bitmetv.org, i'm still looking for an sct account, no matter what its conditions are :)

I've got no ScT, but I was really looking forward for a BitmeTV invite, been trying for almost 6 months and no luck.

for the moment I've only got the following, please tell me that you need at least one of them so we can make a trade, if you want I can invite you to all of the following trackers, just please, check if you can have a spare invite for BitmeTV :blink: :)
deviltorrents.com
demonoid.com
digitalhive.org
fnet.ro
iptorrents.com
metal.iplay.ro

pECi
10-04-2006, 07:57 PM
u bring dishonour to metal.iplay.ro by posting it's name next to fnet.ro...and metal.iplay.ro has open signup :lol:

shosh
10-04-2006, 07:59 PM
you cant really bargin with what you got ronhrin since all those trackers you have got open signups

Xsensei
10-04-2006, 08:05 PM
Let me help you, Ronhrin...deviltorrents, iptorrents, digitalhive with open signup...I guess you have only demonoid (fnet?)
...metal has an invite system?(pECi?:P)
E: Sorry, decrot...you're too fast for me...:D

pECi
10-04-2006, 08:08 PM
yeah it does...i personally have 9999 invites:lol: what can i say...i got lucky:lol: but it also has open signup and every user gets one invite upon register