PDA

View Full Version : Trivium - Melkweg Concert

S!X
10-03-2006, 11:59 PM
For anyone whos interested...

http://www.fabchannel.com/trivium

cpt_azad
10-04-2006, 01:44 AM
I'm going to the concert on the 24th, I'm not even a fan. But considering that known bands come to vancouver every blue moon (the last good one being slayer+lamb of god) I have nothing to lose except 20 bucks. I have no clue when the next big concert is...hopefully stone sour.

S!X
10-04-2006, 04:11 AM
From watching this and the london astoria concert dvd that ive got, im sure the trivium concert is gonna be sick :D

4play
10-04-2006, 10:43 AM
thanks they look pretty good live. im gonna check them out next time they tour

cpt_azad
10-05-2006, 09:23 AM
LMAO, during "Rain" the lead got fucked or something, (don't know the guy who plays lead/solo) had to go back and switch it on himself and then you see a tech runby to see what's up, you know the tech is gonna get fired lol

S!X
10-06-2006, 04:58 AM
LMAO, during "Rain" the lead got fucked or something, (don't know the guy who plays lead/solo) had to go back and switch it on himself and then you see a tech runby to see what's up, you know the tech is gonna get fired lol

Thats corey (the dude with the long hair) who plays the lead guitar :P btw... they dont play rain :blink:

cpt_azad
10-06-2006, 07:27 AM

Thats corey (the dude with the long hair) who plays the lead guitar :P btw... they dont play rain :blink:

Dude wtf you talking about, they do play rain dumbass, dont forward it, its right after the intro man. I know what the song is lol so dont try to tell me they don't play it.

S!X
10-06-2006, 07:28 PM

Dude wtf you talking about, they do play rain dumbass, dont forward it, its right after the intro man. I know what the song is lol so dont try to tell me they don't play it.

Ahh wtf, I got confused due to them naming it as "Drowned and torn asunder" .... fools :dry: Thought maybe they'd put as a seperate thing like all the other songs are listed.