PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Wild BYtes was fair on this thread

Detale
10-05-2006, 12:37 AM
Please read this thread (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-any-member-wild-bytes-admin-here-130468) and answer the poll. I would love to know what you guys think

aburyach
10-05-2006, 12:42 AM
You've got my vote, not that stinking wild-bytes.

erax
10-05-2006, 12:48 AM
M8, they said you ignord thier PMs !!

i voted too ((Fair but should have given him a 2nd chance))

Detale
10-05-2006, 12:51 AM
Yeah I did not ignore anything I never had a chance to read it ( I imagine ) I was banned before I knew what happened

LackOfInterest
10-05-2006, 01:02 AM
Read the thread, it seems that you were warned 4 times, but this was almost a year ago. Seriously though if it bothered them that much why are they just banning you now? I think the fact that you got banned is crap. If they were gonna ban you at all it should have been last december. In all honesty i dont care how much hard to find stuff they have or how many good uploaders they have. If they are going to treat their members like crap then why bother with them. So my vote went to 'screw that site' because i really think you are better off without them man

erax
10-05-2006, 01:38 AM
Elated; i voted on NO.3 cuz i thought you ignord the pms

any way drop it and don't bother

waterloo
10-05-2006, 03:23 AM
Although i've no idea what this is abt, I chose the last option coz ..well for one am not a member there so i don't give a crap abt that site...and secondly, 4's my lucky number...so yea :P

porkchop
10-05-2006, 06:09 AM
dude move on. Millions of other sites out there. Just think of like Supernova being shut down. 10 more replace. Its not that big of a deal

sert
10-05-2006, 06:18 AM
zcrew dat sait

deuce6000
10-05-2006, 06:40 AM
Yep screw em bunch of people letting things go to there head appearently.Thankfully almost every other torrent site there is out there is better then theres anyway.

Schism
10-05-2006, 06:47 AM
Let it go.

Mareko
10-05-2006, 08:05 AM
Voted for "Yes, Very fair"

as far as im concerned you broke the rules numerous times - regardless if they were commited long ago, jus goes to prove that you "just don't get it"

Anyway they took u off the cheat list and were nice enuf to reply here to you so yeah, like schism said - let it go

Alien5
10-05-2006, 08:13 AM
i thought they were fair - its not nice getting banned tho

dolev
10-05-2006, 10:14 AM
screw that site, there are others site that's better.
this site sucks!

phrenzy
10-05-2006, 11:31 AM
I somehow bet your not a member if you say it sucks........Grow up.......Get over it..........and yes very fair........

akastorm
10-19-2006, 11:53 AM
Very fair ive been on Wildbytes and has always been good for me no probs but the only thing now is my daughter put the wrong password in 3 times and now my i.p is banned and ive got know way to contact them any help much appreciated

Melvinmeow
10-19-2006, 01:28 PM
Very fair ive been on Wildbytes and has always been good for me no probs but the only thing now is my daughter put the wrong password in 3 times and now my i.p is banned and ive got know way to contact them any help much appreciated

Most sites only ban you for like 24 hrs when you enter the wrong password x amount of times.

akastorm
10-19-2006, 05:47 PM
Nice one Melv will try tomorrow

Tmaster
10-19-2006, 05:54 PM
banning for entering tries is very bad

Tmaster
10-19-2006, 05:54 PM
but it is good for the theives

gamer4eva
10-19-2006, 10:02 PM
Screw that site....i said that in the other thread and im saying it here again.

porkchop
10-19-2006, 10:08 PM
if u get banned by that, just go to their irc and they will help u

Gordy
10-19-2006, 10:44 PM
From what i can see from the Poll Results no one likes that site anyway.

I dont really give a shit what the wb-staff say about the polls? Not everyone one who voted them wrong in what thay did, was/is/am a member of there site.

Thay will just have to learn to live with it that people dont like what thay did?

All i see is that the wb-staff seem to think that everyone whats to be a member of there site but i hate to tell them its "not" true, I for one dont and will never want to be a member of there site, But i am not saying other dont what too. I do beleave if thay open sign-ups then people would not really care, If you keep a site closed then people really only want to join it because thay think it something big, Things change when people see the main site for there selfs.

I do agree that not all the staff at wb are tossers some are really nice from what i have seen on this forum? There are a few dumb cunts who think thay are gods but you will always get a few bad apple from a bunch.

I also agree that its time to close/kill this topic but its really up to the admins/mods of this forum to do that if thay think its no point in keeping it open.

AND "NO" I AM NOT GETTING INTO A DEBATE WITH THE STAFF AT WB, I AM WAY TOO BUSY. I AM ONLY SAYING WHAT I BELEAVE IS RIGHT AND IF THAY DONT LIKE IT THEN FUCK THEM.