PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest Way To Get Media Centre 2005

Samurai1007
10-07-2006, 11:37 AM
Does anybody know where i can get a full working copy of Media Centre 2005?:)

graemek
10-07-2006, 01:13 PM
Do you have a torrentleech account, if so goto the first link. if not there is also a link to demonoid. There is a app to convert xp into media center 05. Haven't tried it myself, but know someone that did and it worked great. You are better doing it from a clean install, and make sure you have service pack 2 and dotnet framework installed as it need them to allow you to install it

Cheer

Links Removed

peat moss
10-07-2006, 08:03 PM
@gramek , nice one as thats a good choice, one I was thinking of has Win xp sp2 and Media Centre with Win98 boot disk . Just D/L uttortent and go crazy !

http://www.utorrent.com/

david02
10-07-2006, 09:42 PM
I am confused. Is it or isn't it allowed to ask for pirated software and give links ? I did not reply to these questions before because I thought it wasn't allowed

tesco
10-09-2006, 01:31 PM
Do not post direct links to torrents, please.

peat moss
10-09-2006, 10:07 PM
Do not post direct links to torrents, please.

Who posted directed a link ? I suggested a program Uttorent . Which has a direct link ! Big difference there I think ? ;) Oh fuck we can't even do that anymore ? :lol:

Ross if thats the case count me out of this ever changing forum that does n't know what it wants to be . Is it fileshareing or Bittorent ass kissing ? :dry:

XceLi
10-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Do you have a torrentleech account, if so goto the first link. if not there is also a link to demonoid. There is a app to convert xp into media center 05. Haven't tried it myself, but know someone that did and it worked great. You are better doing it from a clean install, and make sure you have service pack 2 and dotnet framework installed as it need them to allow you to install it

Cheer

Links Removed

I can confirm that I have done this and it went flawlessly. Just make sure you follow the directions to the letter and you should have no problems what so ever.