PDA

View Full Version : Invitation and Addiction

Pashimoon
10-08-2006, 04:37 AM
Ok ! Pardon me ! But it seems that all of us are addicted with torrents invites . You know , many users want U*-* . but why ? because another users want it.
which torrents are in TB that many users want it ? is it very special than regular trackers like TL? I dont think so ! It is only seems that All of us want u*-* , TB , finbytes , DM , FTN , SCT and etc because it is so hard to access.
It seems that all of us want to Play a game . a Torrents-Collecting Game . Ha ? :D

Detale
10-08-2006, 04:57 AM
I totally agree It's fun to collect sites. It's more prestigious to be a member of a harder to obtain site meanwhile most of em have the same 5hit on em a little faster a little slower but pretty much the same or at least the same class of torrent site.

sear
10-08-2006, 06:49 AM
Very true my friend I realised after I had about 20 different private trackers that I only realy use about 7 of them so I stopped trying to get more. though I have to say every once in a while you get somthing realy good (ie: iplay a few months ago :)) still I think i'm over trading and when I get some more invites I'll just give them away :D

omgwirjo
10-08-2006, 07:01 AM
Hahaha, I don't even have access to a private site.

Schism
10-08-2006, 08:43 AM
Ok ! Pardon me ! But it seems that all of us are addicted with torrents invites . You know , many users want U*-* . but why ? because another users want it.
which torrents are in TB that many users want it ? is it very special than regular trackers like TL? I dont think so ! It is only seems that All of us want u*-* , TB , finbytes , DM , FTN , SCT and etc because it is so hard to access.
It seems that all of us want to Play a game . a Torrents-Collecting Game . Ha ? :D

I was going to create a thread about this a long time ago, thanks for doing it for me. It's a not just a game, but a desperation for some. I don't really care that I'm a member of ScT and PiSEXY, frankly if I could carry my upload and download statistics to another 0day tracker I would. Those are the only trackers I use (aside from IndieTorrents and Template Shares, but that's different), I guess I was just lucky to be in the right place at the right time.

I don't know why most users step foot in one tracker, only to abandon it for the next tracker up on the hierarchy; it's almost like a race to see who can get the highest and have the most.

If you're a member of a private tracker that suits your needs in terms of content, stick with it (who cares about a community within a tracker, go outside), don't covet the bigger and better tracker.

superaxi
10-08-2006, 12:08 PM
collecting and having unreachable torrent sites rellay satisfy me ;)

waterloo
10-08-2006, 12:25 PM
I hear Queen playing in the background :l

aburyach
10-08-2006, 01:46 PM
Well you do have a point, a lot of the uber secret trackers that I have amassed over time (ie, f***) I simply don't use because I can get their stuff anywhere else. But ScT is a different story- it is blazingly fast, many files, good amount of users. My favorite tracker out there.

ghurka
10-08-2006, 02:11 PM
It's nice to know that others feel the same way as me. I'm not saying I wouldn't like to get into SCT, TB & U*-* just to see what the fuss is about but I'm not desperate.

Like Sear there are about 7 general trackers I use plus Oink, BitMe & BitMeTV. I can get anything I want on these with decent speeds....who cares if SCT or TB has it 5 minutes before the other trackers. The chances are that you'll either be sleeping or working anyway when it's upped.

Seems like these sites have been hyped up far too much!

a2thedeep
10-08-2006, 02:40 PM
same here.. i only use about five or six of the 20 sites i have signed up for.

sababot
10-08-2006, 03:12 PM
just like the pokemon phrase:
"gotta get'em all"
:P

delimare
10-08-2006, 03:30 PM
I agree, it's just a game. I too have been member to a whole host of sites but I only find myself interested in one, TL, when it boils down to it. It all depends on taste too. I don't require unique torrents, just scene release.

bornwithnoname
10-08-2006, 08:54 PM
I am a member of three private trackers demoniod (e and audio books), oink (music and audiobooks), and tvtorrent (TV shows). I don't need anymore, but I am curious as to what ScT is?

madman1611
10-08-2006, 09:00 PM
I was just wondering, does ScT have invite system?

iStix
10-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Yeah they have it.... ;)

azaxmaxy
10-08-2006, 09:08 PM
well i will never need ant trackers beside TL,TD,ST,BITmetv(still looking for an invite),Desitorrent and gfxnews yes and ftn
bitme i can have one but the ip range is banned
yes i have other but inever used them never but i got them to see what is about all tha demanding and i end up not using it

Dr. Lecter
10-08-2006, 11:17 PM
I'm crazy about movies, dvdr's. old & new. that's why I'm a member in a lot of different trackers.
If u run after an invite & finally after u get it, u leave the account unused - I think it's not fair 2 other members who wanted that specific invite & really intend 2 use the tracker.
If u aren't planning 2 use the account - give it 2 some1 who will.