PDA

View Full Version : Pro Audio Stuff

jokerjoe
10-08-2006, 03:36 PM
Anyone interested in pro audio stuff needs to check out audiozonetorrents.com. I just joined a few days ago and its really impressive.

manofstyle
10-08-2006, 10:42 PM
Thanks for sharing, I was looking for something like this.

oo3
10-09-2006, 05:07 AM
how is it compared to proaudiotorrents? PAT sucks...

i registered at audiozonetorrents but, when i logged on it said incorrect pw/username. i had them send me my pw via email, but they haven't responded...it's been 20 minutes...

famous45
10-09-2006, 05:21 AM
how is it compared to proaudiotorrents? PAT sucks...

i registered at audiozonetorrents but, when i logged on it said incorrect pw/username. i had them send me my pw via email, but they haven't responded...it's been 20 minutes...
Same thing just happened to me. What the hell is going on.:angry:

manofstyle
10-09-2006, 05:30 AM
Did you guys use the link in the confirmation email? If I remember correctly it tells you you can log right in, but it wont work until you click the link form the email.

I haven't tried PAT but this one is decent. They didn't have some of the stuff I am looking for and the speeds I got are just ok, not great. They do have some interesting stuff though that I haven't seen elsewhere.

oo3
10-09-2006, 05:34 AM
Did you guys use the link in the confirmation email? If I remember correctly it tells you you can log right in, but it wont work until you click the link form the email.

I haven't tried PAT but this one is decent. They didn't have some of the stuff I am looking for and the speeds I got are just ok, not great. They do have some interesting stuff though that I haven't seen elsewhere.

i never recieved a confirmation email

manofstyle
10-09-2006, 08:00 PM
Hmm... try signing up again. I think their system is a little flakey but it worked for me after a few tries.