PDA

View Full Version : Upload Issues with Private Trackers...

SHUVT
10-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Need some help here to assure my share ratio is where it needs to be. I have recently started using a few private trackers and I am loving it! Downloads are hitting 900+ KbS! I am all about seeding my torrents, but after they download completely they don't seem to be uploading on some of the private trackers. It is not a across the board issue just a few of the sites can not see my share ratio and the uploads stop as soon as the files are completely downloaded. I know this has something to do with the NAT, but other trackers have no problem getting the upload from me when the torrents are completed. I have forwarded my ports for Azureus and I am at a loss on what I need to do to assure people can connect to me.

Any help from the pros would be appreciated!:blink:

muellermilch
10-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Need some help here to assure my share ratio is where it needs to be. I have recently started using a few private trackers and I am loving it! Downloads are hitting 900+ KbS! I am all about seeding my torrents, but after they download completely they don't seem to be uploading on some of the private trackers. It is not a across the board issue just a few of the sites can not see my share ratio and the uploads stop as soon as the files are completely downloaded. I know this has something to do with the NAT, but other trackers have no problem getting the upload from me when the torrents are completed. I have forwarded my ports for Azureus and I am at a loss on what I need to do to assure people can connect to me.

Any help from the pros would be appreciated!:blink:

Maybe there aren't any leechers anymore, cause on some sites you can upload like you said. Otherwise you should at least upload when you update your tracker, so you connect to peers who are connectable at that time. Hope I could help you ;-)

Pr1nc3
10-09-2006, 05:41 PM
When you finished the d/l, right click on the torrent (in uTorrent) > in the window that pops up, click Bandwith Allocation > put on High. This setting affects ONLY the u/l and should only be put after the d/l is finished as it reversely influence the d/l speed.

SHUVT
10-09-2006, 05:56 PM
Due to issues I am having with the port options on Utorrent I have stuck with Azureus. It seems that certain trackers, just don't seem to be able to connect to the downloaded torrents. I know there are piers and leechers, because it syays that there are a bunch on the files I downloaded. It also shows that I have uploaded some of the some of the file, but when I check the site it says it can not see my ratio because a NAT problem. Other trackers actively upload with no problem. Not sure what the deal is. Could PG2 be blocking the web site?

Pr1nc3
10-09-2006, 06:14 PM
Due to issues I am having with the port options on Utorrent I have stuck with Azureus. It seems that certain trackers, just don't seem to be able to connect to the downloaded torrents. I know there are piers and leechers, because it syays that there are a bunch on the files I downloaded. It also shows that I have uploaded some of the some of the file, but when I check the site it says it can not see my ratio because a NAT problem. Other trackers actively upload with no problem. Not sure what the deal is. Could PG2 be blocking the web site?

portforward.com is your best friend right now. No matter what client you are using or going to use, forwarding your port IS mandatory to max out your connections AND u/l AND d/l speeds.