PDA

View Full Version : is j2k4 psychic?

brenda
10-09-2006, 09:47 PM
The evidence (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/lounge/t-brenda-126324) stands for itself :01:

I just found this thread by accident, awww bless you all for the b-day wishes :yup:

BrolyBoo
10-09-2006, 10:33 PM
naw, he's just a funny man

j2k4
10-09-2006, 11:33 PM
It's in your profile, brenda.

I just happened to notice it in the main page notes...:)

brenda
10-12-2006, 04:56 PM
i meant because you said that i was late and the allusions to pregnancy were made, when in actual fact i was pregnant but i hadn't anounnced it! :P

j2k4
10-12-2006, 08:19 PM
i meant because you said that i was late and the allusions to pregnancy were made, when in actual fact i was pregnant but i hadn't anounnced it! :P

Oh.

I misunderstood.

While I am not psychic, I am indeed omniscient.

I often know things I am not aware of, which allows me sanity.

Or something. :huh:

100%
10-12-2006, 09:00 PM

Whitches nor warlocks nor hooligans nor "the one", will ever openly admit that they are psychic. It is against the rules which keep them immortallly all percieving.
Psychics have generally been advised to use the "i am modest" attitude, or simpy react in some casual layman terms.

j2k4
10-12-2006, 10:09 PM

Whitches nor warlocks nor hooligans nor "the one", will ever openly admit that they are psychic. It is against the rules which keep them immortallly all percieving.
Psychics have generally been advised to use the "i am modest" attitude, or simpy react in some casual layman terms.

I'm the "one", alright. ;)

Hooligan, I mean. :huh:

BrolyBoo
10-13-2006, 12:26 AM

Oh.

I misunderstood.

While I am not psychic, I am indeed omniscient.

I often know things I am not aware of, which allows me sanity.

Or something. :huh:

psst, i wanna learn to do that

maebach
10-13-2006, 02:52 AM
he is. for sure