PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell: Double Agent (360)

cpt_azad
10-10-2006, 01:17 AM
Who's all buying it? Can't wait, I think the series just keeps getting better and better, the first 2 were really good (they were so diff then most games, and it's not as boring [bring on the flames :D] as MGS) but the 3rd one really set the bar. Chaos Theory fucking owned, and it still does can't believe it was that good.

This one looks really promising, and I for one can't wait. Who else is hyped?

note: I was just joking, MGS rocks.

StreetBit
10-10-2006, 03:34 PM
Agree, it does get better and better, hopefully it will keep going in that direction. Im without a doubt going to buy the game(I dont buy alot of games but I have always bought every game in the Splinter Cell series.) SC < MSG anyday :D.

Guyver
10-10-2006, 07:39 PM
ill play the pc version

Seedler
10-10-2006, 10:38 PM
Chaos Theory was crap, gave up after 4 chapters.

Although it's more of an action game than a shooter, so it's prolly more fun to play on a console.

JordoR
10-10-2006, 11:31 PM

Although it's more of an action game than a shooter, so it's prolly more fun to play on a console.

Chaos Theory was amazing, and if you did give up after 4 chapters its because you suck at the game. I believe there is an easy difficulty setting.;)

cpt_azad
10-11-2006, 01:06 AM

1) It is meant to be a console game, but it is far better on PC if you have the gamepad (duh).

2) If you gave up after 4 levels, then ya you do suck, but SC isn't everyone's game and I love Ubisoft for that, they made it unique and didn't sell out so that n00bs would be accomadated for (not an implication to you by any means).

Seedler
10-11-2006, 01:46 AM

1) It is meant to be a console game, but it is far better on PC if you have the gamepad (duh).

2) If you gave up after 4 levels, then ya you do suck, but SC isn't everyone's game and I love Ubisoft for that, they made it unique and didn't sell out so that n00bs would be accomadated for (not an implication to you by any means).

I gave up after 4 levels not because I couldn't beat it, the game was really easy even on difficult setting compared to some other shooters. I gave up because I got bored of the graphics and gameplay.

cpt_azad
10-11-2006, 01:48 AM

I gave up after 4 levels not because I couldn't beat it, the game was really easy even on difficult setting compared to some other shooters. I gave up because I got bored of the graphics and gameplay.

You've got to be shitting me.....

Well, to each his own.

Guyver
10-11-2006, 05:20 AM

Chaos Theory was amazing, and if you did give up after 4 chapters its because you suck at the game. I believe there is an easy difficulty setting.;)

I beat daT fukin Game

JordoR
10-11-2006, 08:57 AM

I beat daT fukin Game

So did I...:dabs:

Guyver
10-15-2006, 09:44 PM
360 is on the net, hope pc comes soon.

id doesnt have starforce right?

TheRealDave
10-15-2006, 10:29 PM
No it doesnt have starforce. It's only a 360 demo atm. PC demo should be out soon. Game is released within the next few weeks.

cpt_azad
10-16-2006, 03:06 AM
No it doesnt have starforce. It's only a 360 demo atm. PC demo should be out soon. Game is released within the next few weeks.

It's released this Tuesday as far as I'm concerned (17th).