PDA

View Full Version : Where do you find these uploading groups?

imdaman
10-11-2006, 12:18 AM
There are many uploading groups for movies like ******-PDTV.XviD-FUtV, ****HDTV XviD-NoTV, ****HDTV XviD-XOR,etc. does any one know where to actually download theses besides torrents?

Damnatory
10-11-2006, 04:34 AM
They are called Scene releasers. The process works in the order of:

Scene releasers release their rips to Top Sites and private FTP's, where they are eventually leaked to newsgroups, then after newsgroups, become available on bittorrent trackers.

j0hn
10-11-2006, 09:13 PM
then after newsgroups, become available on bittorrent trackers.
perhaps this is the case with public trackers
but some of the top bittorrent sites actually beat some of the topsites. a large amount of releases are available just a few mins after pre.

imdaman
10-12-2006, 05:06 AM

Scene releasers release their rips to Top Sites and private FTP's, where they are eventually leaked to newsgroups, then after newsgroups, become available on bittorrent trackers.

Where exactly do you find these "Top Sites" can you name me a few or FTPs also if possible?

Damnatory
10-12-2006, 06:15 AM

Where exactly do you find these "Top Sites" can you name me a few or FTPs also if possible?

Top Sites and FTP's are normally invite only and include only releasers, contributors, hackers, and close personal friends. They're private, and like it that way, so getting in is close to impossible.

imdaman
10-14-2006, 05:54 PM
I see. thanks for the info mate

gamer4eva
10-14-2006, 11:39 PM
Nice question though....it helps to understand where your goods come from....

raghuveer
10-15-2006, 03:42 PM
I never knew these,thanks for the info.
What is the profit for Scene releasers?

Blackstreet
10-16-2006, 11:18 AM
Are they do it just for fun ?

Basquiat
10-17-2006, 10:41 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_scene http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topsite_(warez) a brief on the history

last site should have underscore _ between topsite and (warez like topsite_(warez, some reason it wont show

lightshow
10-17-2006, 11:04 PM
So the public ftps (public by the fact that I can find them through napalmftpindexer) that are like

/tagged_by_Ripper/432/65332/fdsal/Adobe_CS2

Those ftps are hacked ftps or zombied pc's right?

I just always assumed they were.

hummiz
10-25-2006, 06:06 PM
Sometimes it get to the Bittorent's sites so quickly it's hard to imagine that it went through all this long process though.....