PDA

View Full Version : Logitech DiNovo Edge!!!

Shiranai_Baka
10-11-2006, 04:30 PM
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/upp/details/US/EN,crid=2676,contentid=12339

This keyboard looks freakin' awesome. The thing its missing is a num pad but oh man.. 2 hours of charging can last you 2 months. amazing!

Delorean
10-11-2006, 05:00 PM
GOD that looks awesome!

Damnatory
10-11-2006, 05:27 PM
Yeah that does look pretty badass, but I can't justify paying $200 for a keyboard alone.

It still pains me to think of when I paid $100 each for my Logitech LX700 and MX700 keyboard and mouse setups, and I bought those over a year ago.

Shiranai_Baka
10-15-2006, 05:10 PM
I was at digital life yesterday and they said it is a media keybaord and they don't know if there are plans to add a number pad to it yet. I hope they do! The mouse touchpad thing is awesome and the volume bar that you adjust with your finger is sweet.

Skiz
10-15-2006, 05:47 PM
Looks ok I guess.

Not sure what the "revolutionary" touch disk does though. If it's so "revolutionary", why not not tell us a bit about it. :unsure:

tesco
10-15-2006, 09:29 PM
Looks cool but i dont know where i'd keep it while it's charging.
And if it lasts 2 months why have a docking station for it anyway? :blink:

Shiranai_Baka
10-15-2006, 10:08 PM
Yeah the touchdisk is the touchpad thing I was talking about.. sort of like laptops. The docking station is just to make it look sleek I guess? You could display it while charging... hahaha

Darth Sushi
10-15-2006, 10:25 PM
I love the look but I hope they did not spray paint the skin like the previous diNovo, which made it a scratch magnet.

Seedler
10-16-2006, 12:02 AM
It's missing a freaking NUMBERPAD.

It's painful because that one flaw, otherwise I'll prolly start saving up for it.

Skiz
10-16-2006, 03:20 AM
Looks cool but i dont know where i'd keep it while it's charging.
And if it lasts 2 months why have a docking station for it anyway? :blink:

I agree, why not just have a USB cord to recharge it? That was you can use it while it's charging. :wacko:

I also gotta egree with Seedler on the numberpad issue - I hate using the numbers over the letters. :pinch:

Shiranai_Baka
10-18-2006, 02:30 AM
I love the look but I hope they did not spray paint the skin like the previous diNovo, which made it a scratch magnet.

I got to play around with it at digital life and its plexi glass as it said in the description.

On the number pad thing, its a media keyboard but I know what you mean, I told the logitech guy and he's like "yeahhh I understand but we don't have any plans for a numberpad as of now"

Skiz
10-18-2006, 02:54 AM
I've been waiting for the Optimus keyboard (http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/optimus/) for forever. They have said "coming soon" for like 2 years. Website says "end of 2006" right now though.

DokGonzo
10-19-2006, 12:49 AM
IMHO, it's not that great... I bet that mirror finish attracts greasy fingerprints like crazy... It wouldn't look that nice in a week. In any case, 200$ is WAY too much for a keyboard, no matter how awsome it looks... It's a friggin' keyboard!

tesco
10-22-2006, 12:40 AM
I've been waiting for the Optimus keyboard (http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/optimus/) for forever. They have said "coming soon" for like 2 years. Website says "end of 2006" right now though.Same here :lol:
I'm waiting for it to come out to seee what the price is like and if it goes down from te high price im sure theylll start it at then i might think of getting one.