PDA

View Full Version : How did you become a forum star/mod/admin?

Seedler
10-12-2006, 02:17 AM
So how did you ppl get your forum star/contributor/mod/admin status?

contributor is kinda self-explainatory but not for the other ones.

MagicNakor
10-12-2006, 03:31 AM
They wanted a librarian, pretty much.

:shuriken:

Rip The Jacker
10-12-2006, 05:38 AM

From what I remember...

There was a fight between two members in Gameworld, and I was keeping an eye on it... and I ended up PMing jetje telling him everything that was happening, and I sort of told him how I thought it could've been resolved... and yeah.

I got a PM later on saying that I was helpful, and that they had viewed my posts, and decided that I wasn't entirely crazy, so I got offered the job. I became Gameworld mod, then bumped up to... uh... whole forum... mod? =/

And yeah... that's how it happened from what I remember.... but because I've told you, I now have to kill you. Sorry. =/

Skiz
10-12-2006, 06:09 AM

From what I remember...

There was a fight between two members in Gameworld, and I was keeping an eye on it... and I ended up PMing jetje telling him everything that was happening, and I sort of told him how I thought it could've been resolved... and yeah.

I got a PM later on saying that I was helpful, and that they had viewed my posts, and decided that I wasn't entirely crazy, so I got offered the job. I became Gameworld mod, then bumped up to... uh... whole forum... mod? =/

And yeah... that's how it happened from what I remember.... but because I've told you, I now have to kill you. Sorry. =/

:dabs: > :/

Fact.

Rip The Jacker
10-12-2006, 06:15 AM
From what I remember...

:dabs: > :/

Fact.
=/

Skiz
10-12-2006, 06:16 AM
Smilies moderaterer. :01:

Rip The Jacker
10-12-2006, 06:18 AM
You have my vote. :P

See what you've done? You hi-jacked the thread. =/

=/ =/ =/

Skiz
10-12-2006, 07:23 AM
You have my vote. :P

See what you've done? You hi-jacked the thread. =/

=/ =/ =/

Status change! :w00t:

First order of business: I want special smilie stars to display my elite status to the lesser posters. :snooty:

Snee
10-12-2006, 07:43 AM

From what I remember...

Lies.

By now it should be clear to everyone that the decision-making process for any major issue on this board involves a monkey and a dart board.

Rip The Jacker
10-12-2006, 08:17 AM
From what I remember...

Lies.

By now it should be clear to everyone that the decision-making process for any major issue on this board involves a monkey and a dart board.
How do our secrets keep getting exposed like this? :dabs:

Karen DiConcet
10-12-2006, 08:53 AM
From what I remember...

Lies.

Lollies, I just got an image of the FST mod team making decisions by throwing a monkey at a dart board.

Barbarossa
10-12-2006, 09:06 AM
No, they throw the dartboard at the monkey.

MCHeshPants420
10-12-2006, 09:20 AM
No, the mod team ineffectually tries to get the monkey to do what they want whilst Reality breaks the dart board and blames it on Tesco.

Karen DiConcet
10-12-2006, 09:24 AM
Would that have been funnier with monkey sex?

Barbarossa
10-12-2006, 09:26 AM
Not really, no :blink:

tesco
10-12-2006, 09:45 AM
uh ohs; there's a team chat leak again isn't there. :frusty:

Barbarossa
10-12-2006, 04:01 PM

That'll be Reality dribbling :dry:

Gripper
10-12-2006, 05:05 PM

That'll be Reality dribbling :dry:

I suggest penecilin,or it may be more serious and require rodding.:w00t:

Rip The Jacker
10-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Lies.

Lollies, I just got an image of the FST mod team making decisions by throwing a monkey at a dart board.
:lol: :lol:

100%
10-12-2006, 09:03 PM
I thought fst mods where here to train, inorder to prepare to become a well to do member of myspace.

Chewie
10-12-2006, 09:13 PM
I got asked.

100%
10-12-2006, 09:37 PM
What where you asked?
a.To do the dirty job?
b.To do the righteous job
c. To alienate yourself from the proletariate
d. To do what you do
h. to be the one
g. To use time without being paid
s. To solve the repetativly solvable.
c. To become a king amongst thieves
j. other

Chewie
10-12-2006, 10:12 PM
j. other

manker
10-12-2006, 10:46 PM
I became a forum star by dealing almost exclusively in sarcastic put-downs.

It was the only feasible route to the very top.

tesco
10-12-2006, 11:20 PM
ike asked me to install the arcade + portal so i did and just stayed as a mod then admin because i was always doing stuff for the site.

maebach
10-13-2006, 02:51 AM
by having sex with jetje

Barbarossa
10-13-2006, 09:40 AM
ike asked me to install the arcade + portal so i did and just stayed as a mod then admin because i was always doing stuff for the site.

I remember. When they moved over to VBulletin you were the only one who knew how to do anything with it :lol:

Karen DiConcet
10-13-2006, 02:31 PM
by having sex with jetje

That's funny, because you're not even a forum star, mod, or admin.

manker
10-13-2006, 02:38 PM
by having sex with jetje

That's funny, because you're not even a forum star, mod, or admin.
Too many commas, pneuberator.

Karen DiConcet
10-13-2006, 02:40 PM
It was a list :dry:

Barbarossa
10-13-2006, 02:59 PM
Looked alright to me :blink:

Jagarga
10-13-2006, 05:11 PM
terrible rod barbie

Seedler
10-14-2006, 11:28 PM
I should be the loller world mod.

Proper Bo
10-14-2006, 11:29 PM
I'm a cock.

fixed.

100%
10-14-2006, 11:50 PM
This thread is based on the Alpha Dog.
Either your it oor not, ask you mom for your possibilities in life.

Snee
10-15-2006, 12:09 AM
I'm an impotent cock.

neutered.

fixed.

peat moss
10-15-2006, 01:04 AM
I got asked.

Because you contributed to a certain forum , yours was probably NZB I would guess . Mine was News for what its worth .

Proper Bo
10-15-2006, 01:06 AM
lols, you're not a star/mod/admin:no2:

Jagarga
10-15-2006, 01:10 AM
cuntribuors sucked tesco off.

Proper Bo
10-15-2006, 01:12 AM
is that how manker got his hearts?

Jagarga
10-15-2006, 01:26 AM
na he gayed some cunt up