PDA

View Full Version : Manker is such a cawk

Jagarga
10-15-2006, 12:54 AM
so i'm walking home alone after another night of unsuccessful pulling of bitches and i decide to phone some people as it makes walking home easier. so first alphabetically is danB, who speaks some form of english i don't understand.
next is manker the cunt. the first call goes to answering machine, so i figure the whole "you're a welsh gaylord" type of call is a bit dated. i notice some old milfs across the road, so i figure they can leave manker a message "you welsh cunt" and approach them. i redial mankers number and he fucking answers, i repeatedly tell him to hang up, he ignores the requests and says something about the leek tax in his valley. i pass the phone to the biatches who keep saying "he's not gay" to his questions. the moral of the story is i would have been on a promise had he not been such a tattie muching slag mining pot noodle swallowing gavin henson sooking perma tanned cawk boy who likes pics of mens pants.

dick.

Jagarga
10-15-2006, 12:55 AM
Where the fuck is my punctuation Tesco ya cunt?

Gripper
10-15-2006, 07:14 AM
:noes: :yup: :01:

JPaul
10-15-2006, 11:26 AM
:lol:

See now everybody knows it's not me now. Coz I wouldn't even talk to the wee, posh, English lassie.

And stop leaving messages on my answering machine, tit.

Jagarga
10-15-2006, 11:27 AM
i don't have your number

JPaul
10-15-2006, 11:28 AM
i don't have your number

I've got your's, bucko.

Figuratively like.

Jagarga
10-15-2006, 11:31 AM

JPaul
10-15-2006, 11:33 AM
That's certainly an attacking formation.

manker
10-15-2006, 01:45 PM
so i'm walking home alone after another night of unsuccessful pulling of bitches and i decide to phone some people as it makes walking home easier. so first alphabetically is danB, who speaks some form of english i don't understand.
next is manker the cunt. the first call goes to answering machine, so i figure the whole "you're a welsh gaylord" type of call is a bit dated. i notice some old milfs across the road, so i figure they can leave manker a message "you welsh cunt" and approach them. i redial mankers number and he fucking answers, i repeatedly tell him to hang up, he ignores the requests and says something about the leek tax in his valley. i pass the phone to the biatches who keep saying "he's not gay" to his questions. the moral of the story is i would have been on a promise had he not been such a tattie muching slag mining pot noodle swallowing gavin henson sooking perma tanned cawk boy who likes pics of mens pants.

dick.
I asked them to delete my number from your phone because you keep pestering me for pictures of my cock and balls when you've had a couple of Martinis.

The milfs seemed shocked when I revealed that you're as gay as christmas.

My missus seemed shocked that I was trying to convince two girls I'd never met before that some guy I'd never met before was gay. When I say 'shocked' I actually mean 'incredulous'.

So you've just spent 10 minutes convincing two girls that this interweb bloke is gay. Why would you do that?

Ermm ... I duno :pinch:

JPaul
10-15-2006, 05:29 PM

Burds just don't understand stuff.

Gripper
10-15-2006, 08:45 PM
On a scale of 1 to 10 how bent is he.

JPaul
10-15-2006, 08:59 PM
On a scale of 1 to 10 how bent is he.

I'd give him one.

Skweeky
10-15-2006, 09:06 PM

Hilaric

Barbarossa
10-16-2006, 08:55 AM
interweb people should stay on the interweb and not venture into real life interactions. Fact. :yes:

Adster will back me up on this :pinch: