PDA

View Full Version : Would Love ScT Invite..

Suphix
10-15-2006, 10:36 PM
As the title says... i would really love a ScT invite... Im a student at the moment studying graphic design... and the account would really come in handy

will talk about what i can offer in PM (seem sites banning users for trading)

thanks alot for any help you can offer :)

azaxmaxy
10-16-2006, 12:40 AM
if you are studying graphic you should look for a bitme or GFxnews or others
but i don't understand what you can get for graphic there but 0day releases but with those i mentoined you can get every thing you will need in your study

Suphix
10-16-2006, 01:34 PM
i am member of both those stated websites...(they have been great for tutorials and apps) soon will be able to offer an invite to Bitme (and other's in PM) in exchange for a ScT

the only reason i would like a ScT is because being a student you dont really have the cash to splash out of DVD's and Music.

Again if anyone has a spare ScT going just PM me and i can see what i can arrange :-)

Suphix
10-16-2006, 05:02 PM
ok f*** it... i have 4 TL invitres a FL account with a 3 ratio... loads of demon invites... and 2 bitme invites in about 3 - 4 days time soon as i get thing little bit uploaded...

PLEASE ! ! help me out im also willing to do any freelance graphic design work anyone would like doing

thanks and sorry for the double post.

ajg
10-16-2006, 05:17 PM
you can get all you need from TL, with speeds that are pretty comparable. How come you want ScT so bad?

jrk00432
10-16-2006, 06:14 PM
he's tryin 2 play sympathy vote, he's a student so he cant afford t osplash out on DVDs n music? I know how essential they must be to your course! My heart is breaking hearing you cant get an invite :(.

ajg
10-16-2006, 06:20 PM
hey man, it is pretty tough being a student... but, small sacrifices for a larger gain, hey suphix. ;-)

Suphix
10-16-2006, 08:59 PM
he's trying 2 play sympathy vote, he's a student so he cant afford t splash out on DVDs n music? I know how essential they must be to your course! My heart is breaking hearing you cant get an invite :(.

LOL... my sarcasm radar actually just blew up..

and its true.. i actually dont have a penny to my name... im moving into my own flat soon and only my rent is getting paid... i only get £30 a week EMA... and thats about it!

so being on ScT would actually REALLY help because i might be able to do a few exchanges is class and id be the first to get all the stuff

(the other day i got studio 8 for my tutor and he said he's gona keep a god eye on my grades :) hehe)

and hes TL is good and it does have alot... but its not only because im a student... ive been using bit torrent for over 3 years... and still not in on this site... its kinda like... cus i dont have it... i want it... its childish yes... but thats the way :)

and hey ajg thanks for sticking up

jrk00432
10-17-2006, 02:22 PM
no thats bullsh*t, TL (which is easy to get) will sort u out for all the movies n music you need. There is nothin on SCT that would REALLY help you more, or even help u any more than TL. Sct only has stuff which will entertain u movies, tv shows, music etc, none which r reasons some1 sohuld giv u 1 more than any1 else. If anything it could put u off your course and not help wit studies wot so ever. If ur sayin ur short oncash n need entertainment then get a job!

cobrax3
10-17-2006, 02:59 PM
lol, i am a beggar, at the corner of 5th and 63rd. i need sct to feed my children at home, pls, pls help me. donate!
:))

Suphix
10-17-2006, 03:36 PM
no thats bullsh*t, TL (which is easy to get) will sort u out for all the movies n music you need. There is nothin on SCT that would REALLY help you more, or even help u any more than TL. Sct only has stuff which will entertain u movies, tv shows, music etc, none which r reasons some1 sohuld giv u 1 more than any1 else. If anything it could put u off your course and not help wit studies wot so ever. If ur sayin ur short oncash n need entertainment then get a job!

BURN.. And i dont want a job yet mate... i would rather finish my education first and get a better job in the long run... and as i said... i dont just want an account cus im a student... its because ive been using bittorrent for ages and fell like im missing out.

so if anyone can spare an ivite i would be more than greatfull.

titana
10-17-2006, 03:45 PM
well
for an ask like that you need to have some really good ratios and may be a good offer....
your cause mentioned .noone will buy that..
ieven i do not have sct account but never felt the need
td,tl,pisexy, oink, bitme serve almost all of my purposes and never felt a need for something else.....

cobrax3
10-17-2006, 05:31 PM
this is true, there is no need for a sct acct. it's just the fact that it is so hard to get in. this is why everybody wants it...

Suphix
10-17-2006, 07:22 PM
try'd TD didnt really like it, lol.

i dont have a pisexy or oink... do they have an invite system? if so anyone got a spare? lol.

bitme has come in handy, and so has TL