PDA

View Full Version : Pwnage of Newcastle.

CrabGirl
10-16-2006, 10:50 AM
Cheese Cries as Moody Magpies Massacred by Bird-Bashing Bolton

Ladies, don't mock your chap when he is shedding tears of pain over the rubbishosity of his football team. He WILL hate you. :yup:

JPaul
10-16-2006, 11:07 AM
Meh, he'll just go back to supporting Everton.

He does that when New'castle go thro' a protracted period of shiteness.

In other news, Mon the Hoops.

SPL Reserve League 2006/07

Celtic - Played 7, won 7, Goals for 15, Goals agin 4.

Cheese
10-16-2006, 11:08 AM
Cheese Cries as Moody Magpies Massacred by Bird-Bashing Bolton

Ladies, don't mock your chap when he is shedding tears of pain over the rubbishosity of his football team. He WILL hate you. :yup:

:dry:

Proper Bo
10-16-2006, 12:32 PM
:dry:

manker
10-16-2006, 01:17 PM
I like Newcastle FC. They're an attacking team with passionate fans, a decent ground and we (Man Utd) always pwn them. They've never been good enough to be a threat to the proper teams -- apart from that one year when they self-destructed in spectacular fashion, which was, in itself, endearing.

However, yesterday I found myself wanting Bolton to win because I knew Chebus and Bo would be gutted and I don't know any Bolton fans.

Schadenfreude :happy:

Barbarossa
10-16-2006, 01:19 PM
apart from that one year when they self-destructed in spectacular fashion, which was, in itself, endearing.

I loved it when they did that.

Loved it. :dry:

JPaul
10-16-2006, 01:28 PM
Souness was once their manager, condemning them to eternal cuntery.

On the other side of the same coin, Aston Villa are now a favoured side and to be applauded for all the good things they have done in the furtherance of World peace.

Proper Bo
10-16-2006, 02:31 PM
apart from that one year when they self-destructed in spectacular fashion, which was, in itself, endearing.

:pinch:

we were loiyke 12 points clear:frusty: