PDA

View Full Version : Help me kudasai

Dark Steno
10-16-2006, 12:11 PM
The one and only available broadband ISP in my country is being asshole lately. They capped the torrent bandwidth which makes the download is at the same level of using 56k modem speed. :dabs: If downloading anime, I can use IRC for better speed. But I have problem in downloading other stuffs like movies and games. Enlight me with other solution, please.

:cry:

Gripper
10-16-2006, 03:45 PM
Move to America.

manker
10-16-2006, 03:49 PM
Use µTorrent and enable outgoing protocol encryption.

Alternatively move in with JP. He'd not notice an extra wean and his interweb is rly quick.

Gripper
10-16-2006, 04:40 PM
Question of the week (http://japanese.about.com/blqow15.htm)

Dark Steno
10-17-2006, 08:51 AM

Alternatively move in with JP. He'd not notice an extra wean and his interweb is rly quick.
How to do so? I am noob.

And why you have those love love icon? :dabs:

manker
10-17-2006, 09:14 AM

How to do so? I am noob.
Well, that's good, you'll fit in. Most Scotch people are noobs.

Wait until JP is in the kitchen, just before bedtime it'll be, making some broth without any bread I shouldn't wonder. When all the other weans are busy practicing eating an orange from within their pockets or saying aloud; 'I do apologise, I seem to have neglected to bring my wallet' - that's when you can get in amongst them.

Subsequent to that, ingratiate yourself by chuckling heartily each time JP tells yet another Peter Kaye joke and before you know it, you'll be one of the McBannockburn clan with your own laptop complete with high-speed connection :smilie4:

JPaul
10-17-2006, 09:18 AM
:lol::earl:

<Insert obvious Welsh joke, probably involving sheep, or burning a cottage. Or perhaps cottaging or burning a sheep.>

Barbarossa
10-17-2006, 09:22 AM
"broth without any bread" :lol:

manker
10-17-2006, 09:26 AM
And why you have those love love icon? :dabs:I was awarded them due to the sincerity and benevolence I bestow upon my fellow forum-goers.

JPaul
10-17-2006, 09:29 AM
I had broth yesterday, for lunch. The choice was that or yellow split pea soup which I felt was too elaborate.

I accompanied it with both garlic bread and a buttered roll.

This is a true story, confirming all of manker's jocular pops which both pleases and saddens me in equal measures.

JPaul
10-17-2006, 09:31 AM
And why you have those love love icon? :dabs:I bought the forum, what's it to you, tit.

H4r5h.

manker
10-17-2006, 09:33 AM
:lol:

manker
10-17-2006, 09:34 AM
Just so we're clear, when I say 'forum-goer', I'm not talking specifically about Skweeky or 'owt.

Before anyone thinks I'm having a pop, like.

Dark Steno
10-17-2006, 07:34 PM
ERm... I am lost.

Proper Bo
10-17-2006, 07:34 PM
Just so we're clear, when I say 'forum-goer', I'm not talking specifically about Skweeky or 'owt.

Before anyone thinks I'm having a pop, like.

:pinch: