PDA

View Full Version : Looking for TL, BitMeTV; have T-D

biff_m
10-17-2006, 11:18 PM
I'm just starting out with invites, so I may have invites to other sites and not know it. Ask me and I will check. I have good ratios at about 20 sites and have 25GB+ uploaded on 3.

shosh
10-17-2006, 11:22 PM
pm me your email and ill give you an invite

biff_m
10-18-2006, 04:50 PM
thanks, i sent you a pm

biff_m
10-20-2006, 02:59 AM
I got a TL invite. I still would like a BitMeTV invite.

thanks

StevenVD
10-24-2006, 06:56 PM
Please don't hijack my request. Start your own.

Why starting 100 new topics for the same request ?

biff_m
10-24-2006, 08:47 PM
It's not the same request, it's a request for invites for me. That is different than a request for him. I understand that it should not normally be considered different. However, in the case of one to one swaps or offers, I would think that individual threads for each person would be acceptable. Especially since I've bookmarked MY request so I can respond when someone has an offer. If someone adds his request to mine, then I have to then worry that people are responding to him when I was the one who asked. I don't think this is unreasonable.

If this was a request for a tv show, game, or movie, then I wouldn't care. Invites are not torrents, when it's gone, it's gone. This particular section of the forum is not for request that the community can share.

I don't mean to be rude, but I thought this was common sense.

bunny67
10-26-2006, 05:14 PM
wot else ya after biff n have ya got sct invite

Chewie
10-26-2006, 08:52 PM
It's not the same request, it's a request for invites for me. That is different than a request for him. I understand that it should not normally be considered different. However, in the case of one to one swaps or offers, I would think that individual threads for each person would be acceptable. Especially since I've bookmarked MY request so I can respond when someone has an offer. If someone adds his request to mine, then I have to then worry that people are responding to him when I was the one who asked. I don't think this is unreasonable.

If this was a request for a tv show, game, or movie, then I wouldn't care. Invites are not torrents, when it's gone, it's gone. This particular section of the forum is not for request that the community can share.

I don't mean to be rude, but I thought this was common sense.This is common sense.

If a member makes a similar request in another's invite thread there is the possibility that a 'bidding war' could ensue.
We don't want to see "I'll give you xxx and yyy and zzz invites if you give it to me" ... "I'll give you xxx, yyy, zzz and abc if you give it to ME" ... "well I've got invites for ***, BBB, xxx, PITA, AWOL and I'll throw in a lolly" etc

This sort of thing would lead to bad feeling from anyone losing out in such a thread.

While I'm on about thread hijacking, can I make the point that any remarks, questions or offers not specifically related to the first post in a thread should be sent through PM.
Please keep the invite threads tidy and easy to follow.