PDA

View Full Version : what's the word (active) meaning !

erax
10-19-2006, 04:01 AM
Many sites rules said " inactive accountes e for more than **days will be
deleted !

what does inactive mention to !!

does the word "active" intended as just Logining the site act as my account is ok and active

or (active) mean i have to download and uPld otherwise they would delet my

account in a pointed period :dry:

realy we need to know this point !

kimii
10-19-2006, 04:16 AM
Inactive is not logging into site with your account. So if you are away on vacation etc. a simple 1 minute out of your vacation just to log in is plenty enough to not be disabled.

10-19-2006, 04:26 AM
kimii, it's more difficult than that. most people have membership at more than one tracker :schnauz:

erax
10-19-2006, 04:26 AM
Inactive is not logging into site with your account. So if you are away on vacation etc. a simple 1 minute out of your vacation just to log in is plenty enough to not be disabled.

i appreciate that
but the "Inactive " concept are the same for all sites

or others delet you if you don't upld any thing for a pointed period

kimii
10-19-2006, 05:27 AM
Maybe you should PM the staff on sites you are on to see the inactive policy they have, but usually just a simple login solves your issue. Some sites might be a bit stricter. There are trackers who let you park your account as well.

@default... That was meant for a one tracker login. If you are on numerous trackers, of course it would take more time than that. :-P

firehawk.il
10-19-2006, 05:49 AM
logging in and out......
they cant punish u for not downloading 8)

kimii
10-19-2006, 06:13 AM
logging in and out......

lol actually they can. I know one site that will disable you if you dont DL/UL or post anything in a 7 day period. Crazy? Maybe.

erax
10-19-2006, 06:27 AM
logging in and out......

lol actually they can. I know one site that will disable you if you dont DL/UL or post anything in a 7 day period. Crazy? Maybe.

iplay banned unactive accounts (uploadind and downloading) more than 42 dayes of inactivety
i thought

goldtoad
10-19-2006, 08:45 AM
Some sites require you to download. Simply logging into the website won't reset the inactivity timer.

Melvinmeow
10-19-2006, 01:37 PM
Most sites its LOGGING into the site. The ones that remove you after 7 days with no downloading/uploading only do so when your a NEW members. Other sites might demote you from uploader class if you havent uploaded anything in x amount of days.