PDA

View Full Version : Windows Xp Pro Corporate Final

Markil
05-09-2003, 11:39 PM
Sorry for the newb question, but after dl this, I cant get it to open. Please help. Im really looking for PowerPoint. I'm away from puter that I use for the PP, and I was hoping to get some work done over the weekend. I thought I could get the PP from the XP. Any help is greatly appreciated.

ck-uk
05-10-2003, 06:09 AM
m8 whats the file type?
i know theres a few corp versions floatin' around where u need change the extension to .iso,if u d/l from kazaa that most prob i of them :) :)

slammy_dunken
05-10-2003, 05:18 PM
Powerpoint is in Office XP, not Windows XP. Also, wrong place to post this.

Markil
05-10-2003, 06:13 PM
Weird, I thought msg on Softwareworld said "Discuss about everything related to software here." Where else should this be posted?

And as far as Windows or Office, I was simply following a link posted in here. Some guy said the Corporate Windows came with PP. Didnt sound right but i was following any lead i could.

Downloading the file, ext is .exe
When downloaded, it has no extension. Properites say "application"

Thanks for the feedback.

ck-uk
05-10-2003, 07:21 PM
yeah m8,by default windows hides known fie extension,if u go to start then control
panel>folder options>view tab (remove a tick from hide known file types),got back to the
file right click then rename the exe to iso.U can then open the file in nero and choose the write image option. :) :)

Markil
05-10-2003, 09:16 PM
CosmoK, You were right on it. I now have a working cd of Windows XP, but as I thought might be the case, It doesnt have Power Point. Might you know where I could find it. I have looked all weekend, to no avail. Thanks for the right info man. :D :D

dave computer
05-10-2003, 09:23 PM
You have to download office xp professional. It is 404,601 kb. It has word, excel, powerpoint, outlook, and frontpage.

Schmiggy_JK23
05-10-2003, 09:24 PM
yes... its in the full office xp... should a copy of that in the verifieds, or in the verfieds in the can...

search all forums, for "office xp"

nizers
05-11-2003, 03:06 AM
Here you go:

File: Microsoft_Office_XP_Professional_SP2_integrated.iso
Length: 658155520 Bytes, 642730KB
UUHash: =BcqAGIeTKWa2lF3EAOrwZFtZtDs=

Markil
05-11-2003, 06:22 AM
Thanks for all the help! Got it dl'd and burned. working great. Now if I just had one more day in the weekend? Anyone have a hook up for that one?

ricochet
05-11-2003, 06:37 AM
do you have to rename all the .exe files to iso for these to work? i just downloaded the office xp and it is a .exe file. should i rename it to a iso file before i burn it or leave it as .exe???

nizers
05-11-2003, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by ricochet@11 May 2003 - 07:37
do you have to rename all the .exe files to iso for these to work? i just downloaded the office xp and it is a .exe file. should i rename it to a iso file before i burn it or leave it as .exe???
unzip the .exe file with winRAR. Then you can either copy those files to your computer or better yet, burn those to CD.