PDA

View Full Version : Would it be OK if

JPaul
10-20-2006, 09:21 PM
All the pupils at a secondary school turned up wearing ski masks and insisted on wearing them all day. Oh and they also all wore school uniform, making it impossible to distinguish between them.

How many women would be happy teaching that metalwork (shop) class.

bigboab
10-20-2006, 09:51 PM
:lol:

They could say that they thought it was a Religious Education class. then they might get away with it.:)

vidcc
10-20-2006, 09:55 PM
It would end the problem of the spotty kid's zits splattering others I suppose.

JPaul
10-20-2006, 10:54 PM

They could say that they thought it was a Religious Education class. then they might get away with it.:)

When you taught, boab, bearing in mind you are an ex cop, would you have been happy with a class full of student's wearing ski masks.

j2k4
10-21-2006, 12:17 AM

When you taught, boab, bearing in mind you are an ex cop, would you have been happy with a class full of student's wearing ski masks.

Yes he would have, provided he was holstering a cricket bat or something, huh, Bob? :P

bigboab
10-22-2006, 05:26 PM

Definately not. I was scared enough when I could see their faces. Especially in the Irvine College.

JPaul
10-22-2006, 07:06 PM
The advantage in Irvine would be that the ski mask only needed one eyehole.

In the middle.

bigboab
10-22-2006, 07:19 PM
The advantage in Irvine would be that the ski mask only needed one eyehole.

In the middle.

I shall sign out before Les arrives on the scene.:)

"Is the Teacher not in today?"
"Yes, she is standing in front of the blackboard."