PDA

View Full Version : Strangest printer problem I've ever seen

NikkiD
10-20-2006, 10:58 PM
My friend asked me to have a look at his printer yesterday, it was jamming and would not print anything and kept spitting the paper back into the feeder. So I try a couple of test prints, sure enough the paper would start to feed through, jam, then spit back out. I open up the printer to see if there's anything stuck, and at first I couldn't see anything so I tried it again, same thing. I open the printer again, and see a flicker of movement inside it - there was a freaking mouse running around inside it under the scanner light. The bloody thing had built a nest in there. :rolleyes:

What cracked me up was Jon and his buddy Kyle's reaction to this...

Me: There's a fucking mouse in there!!!!

Kyle: I don't see a mouse.

Jon: There is not.

Me: There fucking is!!

Jon: Yeah, right. Let me see. (Pushes my chair aside.)

Jon looks in, doesn't see the mouse - then all of a sudden the mouse scurries out and across the desk. I've never seen two grown men move so fast or screech so loudly. You'd think a fucking great tiger had jumped out at them the way they reacted. I was waiting for them to jump up on chairs and shriek like in the cartoons.

JPaul
10-20-2006, 11:00 PM
I have no knowledge of this early sixties sitcom of which you speak.

tesco
10-20-2006, 11:15 PM
Did you fix it?

NikkiD
10-20-2006, 11:17 PM
No the printer is toast from the nest it had made.
Just to straighten the record, Jon was actually very brave and didn't flinch or scream at all.

He's so tough and heroic :wub:

NikkiD :cool:

EDIT: Stop using my account. :dry:

j2k4
10-21-2006, 12:21 AM
I have no knowledge of this early sixties sitcom of which you speak.

I think it was called Jonno knows best or something.

About a great big shaggy galoot who loves a lassie in Canadia.

Luckily for him, she decides to love him back. :)

peat moss
10-21-2006, 03:16 AM
I think you guys are still drunk or hungover from the biker run of 10/13/06 . :)

Jagarga
10-21-2006, 06:43 AM
i phoned you the other night and some woman answered and said you werent in, i think it was jonno.