PDA

View Full Version : Many quickrar's in download.

Tony L
10-21-2006, 07:07 PM
First of all please accept my appology for the amount of threads i've posted,i know you must be fed up with helping the same person i'm new to this and i've read many threads and am taking everything on board.

The thing i would like to ask is, in a film i've downloaded there is about 24 par2 files, and about33r files, do you think i should put the film through quickpar,or just convert them?

{I}{K}{E}
10-21-2006, 07:41 PM
just download all the rar and the smallest par2 file. then check if you need more par2.

Tony L
10-21-2006, 08:24 PM
Sorry how do i know whitch is the smallest par2?
Would that be the first par2, or the group of par2

DSLFreak
10-21-2006, 08:40 PM
Sorry how do i know whitch is the smallest par2?
Would that be the first par2, or the group of par2

It would look like this: xxx.par2.

These are the par files that would repair it: xxx.vol00+01.PAR2

ram82082
10-21-2006, 08:52 PM

yea just open that in quickpar.

can somebody tell me why there are so many rar's for console .iso's when they all contain the same thing?

{I}{K}{E}
10-21-2006, 09:08 PM

can somebody tell me why there are so many rar's for console .iso's when they all contain the same thing?

1 .rar file is 50mb. an image is 700mb or 4.7GB.

You should read some guides before posting questions :huh:

http://www.slyck.com/ng.php

mikeco
10-25-2006, 01:46 PM

1 .rar file is 50mb. an image is 700mb or 4.7GB.

You should read some guides before posting questions :huh:

http://www.slyck.com/ng.php

but asking questions is more fun :P

just download the rar files, try and unrar the film or whatever u downloaded, u fail to unrar it due to damaged rar files then download some of the par files (u dont even need to get them all unless there is alot of damaged files) then just repair it :P

just load in the parfiles into newsleecher/grabit or whatever program u use then stick them on pause so u dont need to go searching for some if they are needed.