PDA

View Full Version : What A Great Time For Sports

Busyman™
10-23-2006, 02:15 AM
The NFL and college football games have been great!

The home opener for the New Orleans Saints, their great record (they've won won already than all of last year),

the OT victories and come from behind wins (today the Bucs beat the Eagles with a 62 yard FG)

the college football stunners,

the World Series is on,

and NBA season starts next week.

I AM LOVIN' IT

The Falcons beat the Superbowl champs in a shootout today.

Man!

famous45
10-23-2006, 08:51 AM

The home opener for the New Orleans Saints, their great record (they've won won already than all of last year),

the OT victories and come from behind wins (today the Bucs beat the Eagles with a 62 yard FG)

the World Series is on,

I AM LOVIN' IT

Man!
No Kidding! I'm on some serious sensory overload here. Throw in a little Nascar Chase for the Cup and NHRA and I'm in heaven.:01:

Can't wait for the NBA. Preseason has got me craving it.

Bucks beat the Eagles. WTF. What a field goal though. GEEZ, 62 yards, thats a hell of a leg. Chucky(john gruden) did something right.

Busyman™
10-23-2006, 05:30 PM

the World Series is on,

I AM LOVIN' IT

Man!
No Kidding! I'm on some serious sensory overload here. Throw in a little Nascar Chase for the Cup and NHRA and I'm in heaven.:01:

Can't wait for the NBA. Preseason has got me craving it.

Bucks beat the Eagles. WTF. What a field goal though. GEEZ, 62 yards, thats a hell of a leg. Chucky(john gruden) did something right.

That was a great game!

Ronde Barber was amazing with those 2 INTs....for TDs!

Plus they beat the Eagles who are our division rivals (and my Redskins got their asses whipped by Indy).

JordoR
10-27-2006, 04:42 AM
I still can't believe he had the leg to kick that 62 yarder. I thought for sure they would've just gone for the hail mary. It was a very exciting game, and my favorite time of the year when the NFL and NHL seasons come together.

Skiz
10-27-2006, 05:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iBrQoT7nTM

:ohmy:

Busyman™
10-27-2006, 05:38 AM
One of few good Redksins wins

Santana Moss baby (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqif2kfZhPU&NR)

maebach
10-27-2006, 07:52 PM
To cap it off, I hope Michigan goes undefeated and kills ohio state.

Skiz
10-27-2006, 08:04 PM
Not me. I want OSU to win, making Texas the best one loss team, as our only loss is to OSU.

It will be a great game this year no matter what though.

bburton86
11-01-2006, 12:41 AM
I hate OSU and it's fans with a passion.

Skiz
11-01-2006, 03:11 AM
USC lost. w00t!

It sucks that the Big12 isn't the powerhouse it has been in the past few years. It ruining Texas's strength of schedule. :dabs:

Busyman™
11-05-2006, 10:36 PM
THAT FUCKING REDSKINS COWBOYS GAME WAS FUCKING AMAZING!!1111

We won 22 - 19 with 0 time left.

I mean we literally won the game after time expired.

Thank you, Mr. Facemask Penalty.

Skiz
11-06-2006, 12:06 AM

I couldn't believe that shit when I saw it. I was all like..... :O

Did you see Hines Ward's juke move 10 minutes ago before going out of bounds to cut back inside and go for 63 yards? :O

EDIT: The Bears lost too. :O

Busyman™
11-06-2006, 12:42 AM

I couldn't believe that shit when I saw it. I was all like..... :O

Did you see Hines Ward's juke move 10 minutes ago before going out of bounds to cut back inside and go for 63 yards? :O

EDIT: The Bears lost too. :O

Yeah I saw it. That supposed to be only a 5 yard gain...and it turned into 63.

I can't believe the Bears lost to Miami. Then again, the Bears offense has sucked recently and luckily Culpeper wasn't playing.

Tell Rush that Daunte is the overrated black QB and not Donovan.:lol: :lol:

famous45
11-06-2006, 06:37 AM
Watching Novak kick that last field goal I couldn't believe that thing curve back for the win. Great stuff.
Excellent block on VaderCRap's field goal attempt also and T.O.'s 15 yd penatly for taking a nap on the ball.

Da Bears Go 7-0 and lose to Miami...WTF!

Patriots lost to Indy....Brady had 4 interceptions...I almost broke my TV watching this game.

CableGuy
11-08-2006, 01:56 AM
T.O.'s showboat's by taking a nap on the ball and then missed a huge play that would have won them the game.

Skiz
11-12-2006, 12:01 AM
Rutgers upsets Louisville, which helps Texas move up to #4 in the BCS. Great game!!!

SC was beating Florida, but they had 3 field goals blocked, last of which was the game winner at the buzzer. :angry:

That would have put Texas at #3, but still a few games left to play.

Skiz
11-12-2006, 08:25 AM
FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!

Texas loses to KState, of all teams. Colt McCoy gets injured in the 1st fucking quarter with a concussion/neck injury, and it went downhill from there. 2nd loss destroys National Championship hopes. :cry:

It was the perfect week to keep hope alive too. All the one loss teams were eliminating themselves. Cal, Louisville, Auburn, Florida got lucky.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!

j2k4
11-12-2006, 03:55 PM
FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!

Texas loses to KState, of all teams. Colt McCoy gets injured in the 1st fucking quarter with a concussion/neck injury, and it went downhill from there. 2nd loss destroys National Championship hopes. :cry:

It was the perfect week to keep hope alive too. All the one loss teams were eliminating themselves. Cal, Louisville, Auburn, Florida got lucky.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!

My sympathies, Skiz.

Current public opinion has it that all things Texas suck, and it's Bush's fault.

Sorry, but that's just the way it is. :dabs:

Busyman
11-12-2006, 04:18 PM
FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!

Ohio, Ohio, Ohio

:shifty:

j2k4
11-12-2006, 05:04 PM
FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!

Ohio, Ohio, Ohio

Really.

The Bobcats are 7-3, 5-1 in the MAC.

Not bad, but...oh, wait, I think I've spotted your oversight.

Oh well.

It's not a big thing, is it? :dabs:

Busyman
11-12-2006, 09:32 PM
Ohio, Ohio, Ohio

Really.

The Bobcats are 7-3, 5-1 in the MAC.

Not bad, but...oh, wait, I think I've spotted your oversight.

Oh well.

It's not a big thing, is it? :dabs:

Skiz, knows what I'm talking (doncha, Skiz) so that's what matters. I imagine anyone who watches college football knows...er well besides you, as well.

Skiz
11-13-2006, 12:59 AM
Skiz, knows what I'm talking (doncha, Skiz) so that's what matters. I imagine anyone who watches college football knows...er well besides you, as well.

Yeah, Ohio St. was our only loss thus far, and in the end, it was going to make us the best one loss team if Ohio St. won out. Oh well, fuck it all now. :dry:

We just need to win the Big 12 Championship now against Nebraska. That was a nail biter about a month ago.

Skiz
11-17-2006, 11:30 AM
Did you see the WV - Pitt game? :ohmy:

THAT is what college football is all about! Big plays, big runs, big catches, pure excitement. Oh yeah, let's not forget about Revis's play and my vote for...

PLAY

OF

THE

YEAR (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=263200221)

The Thursday game has been some of the best games this season for sure.

Skiz
12-04-2006, 05:56 PM
:ohmy:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/12/amazing-ending.html

Busyman™
12-20-2006, 03:23 AM
Did anyone see Gilbert Arenas light up the Lakers last night.:D

Gil fucking demolished Kobe Bryant and ended up with 60 points.

That was a treat.

Not only did he light up Kobe and broke a record.

Each quarter is twelve minutes.

Gil scored (by quarter) 12, 5, 12, and 15 points.

He scored the most points in overtime (while Kobe was supposedly clamping down)......16 points in 5 minutes, an NBA record.

If Gilbert is not a starter in the All-Star Game, then there is clearly something wrong.

Busyman™
12-23-2006, 02:04 PM
nvm

Skiz
12-26-2006, 09:52 PM
My Texans beat the Colts. :lol:

j2k4
12-26-2006, 10:47 PM
My Texans beat the Colts. :lol:

Ya, mon. :D

Who needs a Bush when you've got a (cheap) Great Dayne.

Wouldn't it be cool if he finally "panned out" for the Texans...

He's pretty low miles, too. :dabs:

Busyman™
01-04-2007, 03:45 AM
Between these Bowl games, the Wizards and now the upcoming playoffs....it has been couch potato week(s).

Busyman™
05-04-2007, 12:16 AM
Game 6 MAVS AND WARRIORS!!! TONIGHT!

Saturday:

Mayweather vs. De La Hoya

I will be in Mehico so I know they'll have it on somewherez!