PDA

View Full Version : -upgrading And Repairing Pcs- 13th Edition-

balamm
05-10-2003, 02:14 PM
Duties are not performed for duty's sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
Mark Twain

balamm
05-10-2003, 04:00 PM
Duties are not performed for duty's sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
Mark Twain

balamm
05-11-2003, 08:59 AM
Mark Twain

ShockAndAwe^i^
05-12-2003, 07:09 AM
Hey man!
What was wrong with Black Ice.
Because I had it installed and loved it but it began to have major conflicts with norton sw2003 as a matter of fact this is the reason I reformatted in the first place.
I'd really rather run black ice than zone alarm.
I like the gui better and it's just alot easier for me personally than za pro.

balamm
05-12-2003, 07:20 AM
Mark Twain

ShockAndAwe^i^
05-13-2003, 04:18 AM
Well.. what are you using?
What would you recommend beside's ZAP

balamm
05-13-2003, 05:36 AM
Mark Twain

ShockAndAwe^i^
05-13-2003, 06:43 AM
Yeah I found leaks also.