PDA

View Full Version : Missrepresented :(

*goddess*
10-23-2006, 01:56 PM
I just read this post that Jpaul made:

Whilst you are here, I passed your regards on to Goddess. Unfortunately her response was along the lines of "Meh, who the fuck is he".

I think your feelings may be unrequited, mate. Probly best to move on.

And Biggles response:

Goddess is a charmer I shall not trouble her any further (than is absolutely necessary for me to so do)

I assume you were being sarcastic calling me a charmer Biggles, and that's a real shame. I have always held you in the highest regard (if only for putting up with SGG, I'm kidding of course).

I was at the time a combination of stressed/overtired and simply too dim witted to make the connection of Big Les to Biggles. Yes, when I eventually made the connection I saw how JPaul may have thought I was being a obtuse, I still believe he was a bit harsh but then again, I've always been wary of him as he can tend to stomp thru the forum a bit. I'm even wary of posting this now as it will give him ample ammunition to throw back at me.

I just wanted to make it clear that I certainly was not at all 'meh' about you and actually really appreciative of your asking after me.

That's my say and I shall now duck for cover :ph34r:

PS Please give my very warmest regards to SGG, hope she's doing well and still creating her fantastic artwork.

internet.news
10-23-2006, 02:01 PM
*·.¸¸.·* InTeRnEt *·.¸¸.·*

manker
10-23-2006, 02:12 PM
Gawd :lol:

Hi, goddess. Don't worry about it - JP was just being JP (he's an alcoholic, dontcha know) and I'm absolutely sure Biggles wasn't being sarky.

As for my, belated, contribution to the thread, ignore that too cos I was smacked off me tits.

Barbarossa
10-23-2006, 02:18 PM
*·.¸¸.·* InTeRnEt *·.¸¸.·*

ditto. ;)

Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together could understand that no malice was intended, on anyone's part. Explanation not required.

if this happened :earl: then it would just be a giggle, and wouldn't even be an issue. For some reason on the interwebs everyone feels the need to explain themselves ad nauseum.

meh. :dabs:

*goddess*
10-23-2006, 02:21 PM
:frusty: Bugger, and I was gonna thank ya for 'defending my honor' :blink:

:) How goes it Mankerina? I still think of you everytime I see a chrome bin in the shops (yes, I need to get a life) :lol:

manker
10-23-2006, 02:22 PM
Let's not lose sight of the real issue here.

JP keeps making people run away from the internets and possibly causing them to self-harm. I for one won't tolerate it and will post pissed off smilies (like this one :dry:), in his general direction.

That'll show him.

Barbarossa
10-23-2006, 02:24 PM
Indeed. I think he won't be happy until he gets the internets all to himself, and all the hospitals are full of cutters.

He's a rogue, and a charlatan.

manker
10-23-2006, 02:25 PM

:) How goes it Mankerina? I still think of you everytime I see a chrome bin in the shops (yes, I need to get a life) :lol:
Australians can have honour :o :o

It's going pretty well with me, thanks for asking -- and each time I see my chrome bin, I think of the fifty five quids I spent on it :dabs:

*goddess*
10-23-2006, 02:28 PM

It's going pretty well with me, thanks for asking -- and each time I see my chrome bin, I think of the fifty five quids I spent on it :dabs:

;) I also like to pretend I have morals and values as well :O

Can't believe you paid that much for it, they're everywhere here now and really cheap too.

Barbarossa
10-23-2006, 02:31 PM
Cheap and commonplace :o

:no2:

manker
10-23-2006, 02:35 PM

;) I also like to pretend I have morals and values as well :O

Can't believe you paid that much for it, they're everywhere here now and really cheap too.
Yeah, as soon as people heard that I'd bought teh missus a chrome bin (I think it was reported on a double page spread in both OK! and Heat magazines), everybody wanted their wife or girlfriend to have one.

It was like, stop copying me, ffs, get a life and get laid, wankers.

*goddess*
10-23-2006, 02:38 PM
Cheap and commonplace :o

:no2:

:frusty: Busted, guess I'm not as subtle as I thought I was :lol:

:rolleyes: You know imitation is the highest form of flattery Manky :P

Snee
10-23-2006, 03:15 PM
I wasn't sure who was serious about what, so I just filed it all under 'silly' :unsure:

Or would have if I had a filing cabinet with print-outs of threads, err.

Don't let owt get to you.

*goddess*
10-23-2006, 03:20 PM
;) Always thought you were a smart lad :P

:wave: Gotta get some zzzz's, Cya.

Snee
10-23-2006, 03:29 PM
nn, cyas.

Gripper
10-23-2006, 05:08 PM
:wub:

Biggles
10-23-2006, 05:19 PM
:)

Goddess I wasn't being sarky - the bit in brackets was actually a play on a Les Paterson quote - but a tad obscure I grant you.

JP's ethnic humour is one I am understandably extremely familar with. :ph34r: and I took no ill from it.

SGG is doing well and just returned from San Francisco today. I picked her Mum and her up from the airport and despite being a tad jet lagged she is off out to deliver a pressie to a friend. I shall pass your kind regards on to her. She still drops by here but is known to inhabit a scary board called 4chan. At least her bro tells me it is a scary place (and he knows about these things).

Gripper
10-23-2006, 05:40 PM
Just had a look at that 4chan,don't think I'll be going back.
They make Seedler look bright and attentive and The's post's would make him a god on there. :)

Snee
10-23-2006, 05:46 PM
On here he's just a demi-god.

Biggles
10-23-2006, 05:47 PM
Yes my lad said it made the Yahoo troll boards look tame. I think it is grilled flame wars with everything at 4chan. SGG says it frequently gets put on the BT blacklist and she has to use 7chan instead.

Did you notice how I cunningly made that look like I know what I am talking about :ermm:

Gripper
10-23-2006, 05:53 PM
:noes: