PDA

View Full Version : little girls

baccyman
10-24-2006, 02:19 PM
One day a little girl went up to her mother and asked, "Mom, where did I come from?"
Her mother stammered a bit, but finally regained her composure. She thought it must be time that her daughter learned the facts of life.

So, she told her daughter about how the expression of love resulted in the beginning of life, how life developed in the womb and finally how a child was born. As she explained, her daughter's eyes got wider and wider.

When she was finished, the little girl said "Wow, that's really neat. That sure beats what Uncle Joe told me. He said that he came from Virginia."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three 7 year old girls were walking down the street wearing there mothers clothing, large hats, high heels and long dresses.
As they passed a bar they noticed no one was in the bar except the bartender. One of the girls said, lets go in for a drink.

They went in and crawled up onto the bar stools. The bartender saw that there was no one in the bar and thought he would have some fun.

He went to the first little girl and said "What will you have young lady?"

The girl replied "I'll have a Martini."

The bartender could not give them any liquor so he filled up a martini glass with 7-UP, placed an olive in it and put it in front of her.

He said to the second girl "What will you have today?"

She replied "A Manhattan."

The bartender then filled a Manhattan glass with Ginger-Ale, put in a cherry in it, and set it in front of her. Again he asked the third little girl "What will you have today?"

After a long pause she replied, "I think I will have a "douche." Mother said they're so refreshing."

Seedler
10-26-2006, 02:58 AM
what's a douche.

Is that a quickie?:blink:

SirGray
10-26-2006, 04:16 AM
A douche is a device used for sanitizing and cleaning the female nether regions.

Damnatory
10-26-2006, 07:27 AM
what's a douche.

Is that a quickie?:blink:

Think "enema" only a different orifice.

ahmedbakeer
11-01-2006, 02:15 PM
good one from u

Tmaster
11-01-2006, 02:29 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm

ashstorm
06-16-2007, 04:31 AM
nice one

SaveFerris
06-16-2007, 01:11 PM
Worst. Joke. Evar.

silent h3ro
06-16-2007, 09:54 PM
stupid

Ludvig
06-18-2007, 08:30 AM
Errrr,I have a silly question.What's a "douche bag" precisely ?
It rings very strangely to my ears ("Douche" meaning "shower" in french...).

mym_2006
06-18-2007, 04:53 PM
;) nice one ;)

Xanzou
06-20-2007, 01:14 AM
Thats funny lol