PDA

View Full Version : How To Share X Men 2

Amarjit
05-10-2003, 10:38 AM
As you can see, there are a load of different versions spreading on the 'net.

Anyone got the highest resolution one so far for KaZaA Lite?

Thanks.

Darth Sushi
05-10-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by AmarjitSingh@10 May 2003 - 11:38
As you can see, there are a load of different versions spreading on the 'net.

Anyone got the highest resolution one so far for KaZaA Lite?

Thanks.
Currently, it's a VCD by CENTROPY. It's posted in the Verified.

Ad
05-10-2003, 11:23 AM
yeah jsut check the varifieds

gary
05-10-2003, 05:50 PM
i am trying to share a perfct copy of x men 2 but it doesn't seem to be working
the file is a nero file and i dont know what catogory it comes under i am sharing the file.
in my kazaa lite it comes under other
the file is a nero cd image
any idea's ???

Jibbler
05-10-2003, 05:54 PM
Most people share movies as mpg or avi. The nrg file you are sharing will work fine, but not everyone uses nero. How about learning to use sig2dat and creating a hash for us. I'm sure this board would like a 1 disk version of xmen2. ;)

{I}{K}{E}
05-10-2003, 05:54 PM
it's normal that that kind of file goes to others, so you are sharing X Men 2!

only this is posted at the wrong place

gary
05-10-2003, 06:00 PM
i am searching for the file i am sharing but i cannot find it
and no one is uploading
which makes me think i have not done it correctly.

what do i do with kazaa delux+++

{I}{K}{E}
05-10-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by gary@10 May 2003 - 20:00
i am searching for the file i am sharing but i cannot find it
and no one is uploading
which makes me think i have not done it correctly.

what do i do with kazaa delux+++
kazaa delux+++ ?? what do you mean?

gary
05-10-2003, 06:11 PM
its ok i have just worked out kazaa startpage delux+++
its just a new front cover basicly.

can you check to see if i am sharing
x men 2=by me gaza.nrg
because lots of people have read the file name but no one is uploading of me.
i am just trying to contibute something back to kazaa and it is becoming extremly strssfull :blink:
i cannot find the file on any kazaa lite search :angry:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-10-2003, 06:14 PM
;) Ummmmmm.....MovieWorld?

gary
05-10-2003, 06:22 PM
thanx

gary
05-10-2003, 06:54 PM
ok i give up
thanx for the help guys

maybe this is why there r not more new films on kazaa
if this is the response you give to people wanting to give...
maybe ill try again tommorow
if you had helped x men 2 would have been all over kazaa by now
never mind a it will be out on video in about 8 months you can all watch it then :huh:

The Great Dude
05-10-2003, 07:02 PM
You would of probably got more help if it was in Movie World. Anyways, what file extension is your movie file? If you can't see your file extensions:

Originally posted by Tip By: The_Great_Dude
Go to the folder you have your file,
then click on Tools at the top, go down to Folder Options, then click on View tab,
scroll down and uncheck the box that says "hide file extensions for known file types",
click OK.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-10-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by gary@10 May 2003 - 13:54
ok i give up
thanx for the help guys

never mind a it will be out on video in about 8 months you can all watch it then :huh:
;) We tryed to tell you MovieWorld.Guess I will post a link since nobody wants to look for it.MovieWorld (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=SF&f=25)

And wow.....you waited a whole hour.Try to have more patience with things please. :rolleyes:

The Great Dude
05-10-2003, 07:10 PM
never mind a it will be out on video in about 8 months you can all watch it then
Go to the theatres, much better to watch a movie there. :D Besides, someone already posted one here: http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...ST&f=16&t=31879 (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=31879) ;) So you're alittle late.

Jibbler
05-10-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by gary@10 May 2003 - 14:54
ok i give up
thanx for the help guys

Ok dude, you've posted this is 3 different threads, and it has been answered. You can't search kazaa for a file you are sharing, it won't display in the results. You need to post hashes if you want someone to download something from you. Just because you have a file, doesn't mean that people are lining up to download it. :huh:

Once again, as I posted before, not everyone uses Nero, so your .nrg file is useless to a majority of people here. You will have better luck if you post movies in .avi or .mpg format. :huh:

stoi
05-10-2003, 08:29 PM
if you want it so kazaa sees it as a movie file then your only opption is to keep it as a .avi .mpg, it might recognise a few other extentions but im not to sure what if any.

Thats one of the drawbacks with kazaa, there isnt any way to specifacally search for cdimages like .bin, .iso, .img, or .nrg.

the only other suggestion ive got if you realy want to share it on kazaa is the name the file with the format its in and add things into the more options and keywords bit. so if your file is an avi then name your file xmen2_avi.nrg or xmen2_vcd.nrg or whatever format it is in. then in keywords for the file put in .avi (or whatever) xmen, xmen2, wolverine etc. Ppl still wont be able to see it if they just search in the movie bit of kazaa though.

If you do want the file to spread though, then i would suggest sharing on emule, but thats probably something you dont want to hear but its only a suggestion.

and do like ppl suggested post a hash for it in the verifieds, your copy might be better (or worse) than the one that is already there.

hope this helps

stoi

gary
05-10-2003, 08:35 PM
ok sorry for getting a bit touchy everybody :(

i think i just invented a new rage(computer rage) :angry: :angry: :angry:

my question has now been answered i cannot find the file when i search kazaa because i'm the only person with it :rolleyes:

i would apreciate it if somebody could direct me to a help/information page on how to create hash link's

if not don't worry about it
but my copy is different to the one schmiggy has because mine is all in one file which i cannot change from nrg but you can still play the film useing videolan
as i said earlier i appologise for my attitude.

gary
05-10-2003, 08:39 PM
thankyou stoi :)

Jibbler
05-10-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by gary@10 May 2003 - 16:35
as i said earlier i appologise for my attitude.
Its ok, we still like you. You are trying to contribute, and that makes up for all the questions/answers. :) ;)

Gre1
05-10-2003, 08:47 PM
Gary if u still on look man u have to post hashes like jibbler said i wasn't even thinking about it early until he posted and reminded me now if u r still on i will show u how to post a hash :ph34r:

gary
05-10-2003, 08:50 PM
im still here

guide me :blink:

Infidel
05-10-2003, 08:56 PM
www.k-lite.tk Board ->Discussions ->Movieworld ->Verified Hashes

go to the 'verified hashes' section and see the "Pinned topics."
It tells you how.

Schmiggy_JK23
05-10-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by gary@10 May 2003 - 13:54
ok i give up
thanx for the help guys

while we appreciate the help, we also dont need attitudes like that... there have been copies of x2 out for over a week now, and that is all i have been sharing... so to insinuate we are trying to help the cause, is out of line on your part.

1. It helps to share standardized versions, sharing tons of uniqure versions doesnt help to pass the file around.
2. Your more then welcome to share your version, and if its in your share folder, maybe someone will attempt to download it, but know that sinces its unique to you, your the only one they can source from....leading to...
3. people like files they can multisource on, for faster speeds, etc... so there arent multiple sources for big files, people tend to skip them over...

*edit* seen your apology, and its noted, just try to understand where we are comming from too, our only hope isnt to share, "the file such and such user posted"... we just want to see the files spread, as fast, and to as many peeps as possible... hence my pointers...

gary
05-10-2003, 09:18 PM
i have sent the hash to verified
gre1 enjoy it is a perfect copy

Proper Bo
05-10-2003, 09:20 PM
I found it now, good lad gary.

Proper Bo
05-10-2003, 09:25 PM
How long do people think it will be before there's enough sources to download this?
Is it possible for me to connect directly to someone??

AMON
05-12-2003, 03:11 AM
Ok I'm sure this is probably the stupidest of all questions but I'm new and for some reason I'm not seeing the verified section. What's the link?

AMON
05-12-2003, 03:14 AM
yup I'm an idiot :P

I found it!

Guyver
05-12-2003, 05:05 AM
is there a real one on kazaa yet? if so what is it called plz halp guys

harrycary
05-12-2003, 05:44 AM
I downloaded the "centropy" version from IRC.
It is an excellent version.
The hash is posted in the verifieds forum.

harrycary
05-12-2003, 06:10 AM
Oddly, after d/l the Centropy version from IRC last week, I've only had a handful of people get it from me.

It's a beautiful version too!

Share-on everyone!

jay973
05-12-2003, 06:12 AM
Its here (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=31879). :)

imported_Sly_Cooper
05-12-2003, 02:36 PM
Hey, there is a SVCD copy of X-men in Verifieds now!

DontTauntHappyFunBall
05-14-2003, 02:06 PM
its nuts but I am not gona complain, I have been doing alot of bitching over this one. I have never see 4-5 users turn into nothing before as long as I have used K-diddy. But looking back on all that use I am 100% satisfied and greatful to alot of people who provide the good programs. X men 2 , is just a suprise to me when I see how it behaves when I am downloading it.

If your having trouble finding it eMule was recommend and what a good rec eMule was. I cannot figure out how to use it but I did see lots of Xmen 2 files with .avi<---always a good sign in my opinion.