PDA

View Full Version : New Matrix; Face It, It Aint Out Yet

Proper Bo
05-10-2003, 07:01 PM
How long do you think it will take for people to realise that there are no copies of the matrix reloaded out there yet (or at least watchable ones)?

It's getting really annoying having almost every other post being people asking about copies of the film or posting fake links.

mr_tiki
05-10-2003, 07:04 PM
i face it.. i don't care to download it..

i'd much rather see it in a cinaema

Proper Bo
05-10-2003, 07:05 PM
Exactly!! If people really wanna see it THAT badly, why can't they wait like an extra week or so??

sk8punk151
05-10-2003, 07:58 PM
You know whats funny? There are like 2 other topics in this forum exactly like this one! If you want people to stop talking about the Matrix then the first step to that would be for you to stop talking about it! C'mon people!? If your sick of seeing these topics floating around THEN DONT LOOK AT THEM :angry:

Skillian
05-10-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by sk8punk151@10 May 2003 - 20:58
You know whats funny? There are like 2 other topics in this forum exactly like this one! If you want people to stop talking about the Matrix then the first step to that would be for you to stop talking about it! C'mon people!? If your sick of seeing these topics floating around THEN DONT LOOK AT THEM :angry:
Amen to that!

Proper Bo
05-10-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by sk8punk151@10 May 2003 - 20:58
Now calm down there young 'en! I was wantin to see what other people's opinions are on downloading what is supposedly a great film in shitty quality instead of just goin to the cinema to watch it. You really need to calm down there lad.