PDA

View Full Version : I've a problem with Emule

kingyo
10-28-2006, 10:31 AM
hi
when I try to log in certin servers it tells me : Your port ##### is not reachable. You have a LOWID Please correct your
network config !
now, in all other servers I have HighId exept these few....
what do I need to do to log in these servers ???

tnx

hl256
10-30-2006, 09:54 PM
i have the same problem..

Madasahatter
10-30-2006, 10:39 PM
Do people realy still use these dino gui's?

fedore
11-05-2006, 09:55 PM
u dont have public/fixed ip.

fedore
11-05-2006, 09:56 PM
Do people realy still use these dino gui's?Ofcourse, emule is best for rare files, and music. U can find anything on emule that u cant find anywhere on net.

Owner
11-06-2006, 10:41 AM
Could be that routing is poor to your ip for these servers.. probably it takes too long for them to connect so they assume you're not connectable.

Xyrodon
11-09-2006, 03:39 PM
I have another problem with emule. It seems that the newver versions of emule don't have as many files as the older ones. When I do a search for files I would like, they're always showing up on the older versions of emule but not the new ones. What's up with that? Anyone else have the same experience?

adendum
11-09-2006, 06:44 PM
I have another problem with emule. It seems that the newver versions of emule don't have as many files as the older ones. When I do a search for files I would like, they're always showing up on the older versions of emule but not the new ones. What's up with that? Anyone else have the same experience?

Have you see in emugle the files that you want?

Xyrodon
04-03-2007, 03:06 PM

Have you see in emugle the files that you want?

Would you mind re-typing that sentence, it made no sense at all. Also, what the frig is emugle?

burtz
04-14-2007, 06:09 PM
most probably you're behind NAT.

TorrenTy
04-15-2007, 11:31 AM
If you running with a router , you have to forward the port used by the emule . check here maybe it helps abit portforward-com