PDA

View Full Version : Just Wondering...

Sholix
05-10-2003, 09:37 PM
Hey there.
Just wondering if this is a good place to say "hi" to everybody?
I recognize a few of you from one place or another and hope to find a friendly home-away-from-home here. :unsure:

I've been popping in and out for a while now and figured it was time to say hello to you peeps from a posting noobette. :)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-10-2003, 09:39 PM
:) Yes this is the place to say hi.So hello and welcome.

:devil: But if I hear you say this is your home away from home again your little NOOB ass is mine. :devil:

We will become your new home.....just give us time. :D

Buffalo
05-10-2003, 09:48 PM
Hello Sholix, Have fun, from us

Skillian
05-10-2003, 09:51 PM
Hey Sholix, welcome :beerchug: I recognise your name from somewhere - it rings bells of a cat - did you have a cat as an avatar in another forum?

Bender
05-10-2003, 09:53 PM
The Lounge is the best place to introduce yourself, welcome. :)

And by the way, beware of a certain Funky Capricorn if you see him, as he's a known n00b basher/lady killer/Colt 45 representative. :D

Sholix
05-10-2003, 10:20 PM
aww thanks guys I'm feeling all warm and tingly. :wub:

Sorry Skillian, but I've never been thru a cat incarnation. I always stick to avs of the female persuasion. That way it cuts down on the confusion. But you, too sound familiar. Soon as I figure it out I'll let you know.

Funky C. If you really want my ass, just come on over and get it. Don't you know you catch more flies with honey than vinegar? But I'm happy to give you all a chance. I'm open to new experiences. And thank you for the welcome.
It means a lot. B)

Celebs, Bender, thanks for the warm welcome.
I'll try to behave like a good little noobette! ;)

Proper Bo
05-10-2003, 10:21 PM
Hello, ahee-hee!