PDA

View Full Version : Fractured ankle...

Seedler
10-31-2006, 02:14 AM
Fuck it hurts like a true fathermucker.

Rolled on it during volleyball today, heard a crack, didn't think too much of it and wanted to keep playing, but could stand up:(

Went to doctors and had an x-ray, then had it fixed after a 5 hour wait and now lying in bed taking advils.

Why does shit like this happen to me:angry: :frusty:

Smith
10-31-2006, 02:42 AM
T3's would do a whole lot more than those little girl pills your taking.

lee551
10-31-2006, 04:41 AM
i think T3s are girl pills themselves. why not like hydrocodone at least?

Seedler
10-31-2006, 06:41 AM
Can you get them without prescription 'cause it's 1:40am and I still can sleep, hurts too much :frusty:

JordoR
10-31-2006, 07:28 AM
I did the exact same thing playing badminton... lol what a way to do it. I was running sideways and rolled my ankle and heard a loud crack. With much suffering I finished the day of school, and drove home which was hard seeing as how I drive manual and my injured foot was my left (clutch foot). I went to the Emergency Room later that night and the doc said it was the worst sprain in 20 years. Luckily not fractured though. He told me to take it easy for 3 weeks and not do any physical activity... but I was back on it playing sports the next day.:D

Damnatory
10-31-2006, 08:20 AM
i think T3s are girl pills themselves. why not like hydrocodone at least?

Yeah really, these are so common now it's crazy. Most medicine cabinets have a few left over, unless someones a junky in your house. It's the one marked "Vicodin".

You need prescriptions in Canada? Cause I sure don't need one to import drugs from you guys... :ermm:

manker
10-31-2006, 08:30 AM
doc said it was the worst sprain in 20 years ... but I was back on it playing sports the next day:dabs:

I bet it was a really hawt lady doctor too and she sucked you off because you were so brave.

MCHeshPants420
10-31-2006, 09:31 AM
T3's would do a whole lot more than those little girl pills your taking.

All pills are "little girl pills" fool, only girls take painkillers.

Then again:

Rolled on it during volleyball today

and:

I did the exact same thing playing badminton

Volleyball? Badminton? You are a bunch of girls. :no:

Barbarossa
10-31-2006, 09:40 AM
I did the exact same thing playing badminton... lol what a way to do it. I was running sideways and rolled my ankle and heard a loud crack. With much suffering I finished the day of school, and drove home which was hard seeing as how I drive manual and my injured foot was my left (clutch foot). I went to the Emergency Room later that night and the doc said it was the worst sprain in 20 years. Luckily not fractured though. He told me to take it easy for 3 weeks and not do any physical activity... but I was back on it playing sports the next day.:D

I once sprained my ankle so bad I had to carry it to hospital in my coat pocket, hopping all the way.

The hawt lady doctor said it was the worst sprain in 1000 years, and was so impressed with my bravery she and all her hawt nurse friends spent the whole night sucking me off and having mad passionate sex with me and with each other.

They said I'd never walk again, (because of all the hawt sex, not the ankle) but the very next day I ran a marathon and then climbed the 3 highest mountains in the UK, paragliding from the top of each one and landing on concrete each time, as hard as I could.

me > you. :dabs:

clocker
10-31-2006, 12:52 PM
I once sprained my ankle so bad I had to carry it to hospital in my coat pocket, hopping all the way.

The hawt lady doctor said it was the worst sprain in 1000 years, and was so impressed with my bravery she and all her hawt nurse friends spent the whole night sucking me off and having mad passionate sex with me and with each other.

They said I'd never walk again, (because of all the hawt sex, not the ankle) but the very next day I ran a marathon and then climbed the 3 highest mountains in the UK, paragliding from the top of each one and landing on concrete each time, as hard as I could.

Gee.
Third grade sounds more rigorous than I remember.

Seedler
10-31-2006, 12:56 PM
What's wrong with volleyball and badminton?:blink:

I sweat more in badminton than I do in soccer, and I don't even try that hard:snooty:

Yay no school rest in bed today!:)

Virtualbody1234
10-31-2006, 01:13 PM

Gee.

It's called "extreme third grade".

JPaul
10-31-2006, 06:25 PM

:lol: :earl:

I was just going to post "Pish" but I'm not now after your work of genious.

JPaul
10-31-2006, 06:26 PM
Gee.

It's called "extreme third grade".

Indeed, third grade to the max.

JordoR
10-31-2006, 07:49 PM

Yep... I really can't compete with that.:dabs:

j2k4
10-31-2006, 09:04 PM

Rolled on it during volleyball today, heard a crack, didn't think too much of it and wanted to keep playing, but could stand up:(

Went to doctors and had an x-ray, then had it fixed after a 5 hour wait and now lying in bed taking advils.

I suggest you cloud your mind with weed.

It should help.

JPaul
10-31-2006, 09:12 PM
Either that or stop clouding it.

Seedler
11-01-2006, 04:16 AM

I suggest you cloud your mind with weed.

It should help.

Medicinal purposes?

Sounds good to me:happy:

Or I could just buy some off Guyver or Smith.:ermm:

j2k4
11-01-2006, 10:44 AM
Yes; I'm quite sure the added fact of a monetary outlay will enhance the buzz/cloud. ;)

Smith
11-01-2006, 09:40 PM
I'm no drug dealer. Go ask Guyver.

But I dont think its going to help you with pain..it never does for me. Just get really drunk everyday untill it heals.

You will probally accumulate more injuries as a result of this though...if that happens you are not drinking enough....obviously.

MotoR6
11-02-2006, 02:47 AM

Then again:

Rolled on it during volleyball today

and:

lol

Actually I shouldn't laugh my brother played Volleyball and he's gangsta, haha.

Speaking of breaking ankles, I went to work with my pops on the first day of summer break (about 10-12 years ago), fell off a 3 foot latter, broke my ankle. Worst part is, we thought it was just a bad sprain so I hung out in my Dad's truck all day while he worked.

In July of 2004, I was in a bad motorcycle accident, compound fractures of both my ankles, morphine drip at the hospital, I hated that sh!t. A couple of surgeries, 4 months in a wheel chair and some PT and I'm back to about 85%, I'm thankful I can still walk at all. Have some nice titanium pins, rods and screws now though. :yes::frusty:

Oh and heal up man.

Smith
11-02-2006, 02:51 AM
I could never drive a motorcycle. If you crash in a car, theres metal and well...car around you. You hit something with a motorcycle the best you can do is pray for wings :P

Seedler
11-02-2006, 02:19 PM

Then again:

and:

lol

Actually I shouldn't laugh my brother played Volleyball and he's gangsta, haha.

Speaking of breaking ankles, I went to work with my pops on the first day of summer break (about 10-12 years ago), fell off a 3 foot latter, broke my ankle. Worst part is, we thought it was just a bad sprain so I hung out in my Dad's truck all day while he worked.

In July of 2004, I was in a bad motorcycle accident, compound fractures of both my ankles, morphine drip at the hospital, I hated that sh!t. A couple of surgeries, 4 months in a wheel chair and some PT and I'm back to about 85%, I'm thankful I can still walk at all. Have some nice titanium pins, rods and screws now though. :yes::frusty:

Oh and heal up man.

Comparing with your injury, I think I've already healed:dabs:

MotoR6
11-02-2006, 03:10 PM
I could never drive a motorcycle. If you crash in a car, theres metal and well...car around you. You hit something with a motorcycle the best you can do is pray for wings :P

Motorcyles are dangerous, no doubt, but extremely fun, addicting and almost therpautic to a certain extent. The thing is you just have to respect them, wear good protective gear, and be aware of everything going on around you.

There are motorcycle safety training courses that I highly recommend for anyone interested in riding. Oh and everyone crashes eventually, just hope / pray it's not to bad.

Comparing with your injury, I think I've already healed:dabs:

I think bad sprains can hurt as bad or worse than breaks, I was full of adrenaline and it didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would, I think my body was in shock.

You'll be back to 100% soon enough.

Here is an old sig I used on the motorcyle board I visit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/dredre2020/sig1.gif

Show both my left and right foot, the right foot (left side of pic) eventually had another surgey and a cast was put on. Anyways sorry didn't mean to derail your thread.

jimbo12345
11-02-2006, 04:13 PM
Yeah, motorbikes are dangerous...

I have a motorike here and i crashed at about 40mph into the side of a taxi that pulled out of a driveway without looking.

I flew, landed on my back, and was absolutely fine (thanks to the helmet).

But, its all luck...next time i doubt i'll be so lucky.

Always said i wouldnt buy a bike as they are too dangerous. You can be the best rider in the world, but t only takes another bad driver to kill u.

Seems u were quite lucky to get away from that alive Motorr6....what happened? How fast etc?

MotoR6
11-02-2006, 05:07 PM
Seems u were quite lucky to get away from that alive Motorr6....what happened? How fast etc?

I got cut-off by a lunatic driver in an SUV (Honda CRV or RAV4, don't remember, they took off). They cut me off but there was a car in front of them, they seemed to be in a rush, they slammed on the brakes, I slammed on my front brakes and endo'd into the back of the SUV, went tumbling down the street with the bike flipping onto my legs. I was doing about 55pmh when I was cut off.

Witnesses stayed around and told the Police what happend, the other driver took off and was never found, the Police report noted that the other driver was at fault and left the scene of an accident with injuires.

I still believe most motorcyle accidents can be prevented and contrary to popular belief most of the times it is rider error.

Seedler
11-03-2006, 04:34 AM

I got cut-off by a lunatic driver in an SUV (Honda CRV or RAV4, don't remember, they took off). They cut me off but there was a car in front of them, they seemed to be in a rush, they slammed on the brakes, I slammed on my front brakes and endo'd into the back of the SUV, went tumbling down the street with the bike flipping onto my legs. I was doing about 55pmh when I was cut off.

Witnesses stayed around and told the Police what happend, the other driver took off and was never found, the Police report noted that the other driver was at fault and left the scene of an accident with injuires.

I still believe most motorcyle accidents can be prevented and contrary to popular belief most of the times it is rider error.

Yes but nevertheless most crashes are either paralyzing or fatal. Unrelated to whether if it's the rider's fault.

Cheese
11-03-2006, 01:17 PM

Yes but nevertheless most crashes are either paralyzing or fatal. Unrelated to whether if it's the rider's fault.

Most crashes result in the rider being paralyzed or killed? :dabs:

Three members of my family have been involved in accidents whilst riding their bikes and are still alive/unparalyzed. So either they beat the odds or you're just talking shit...

100%
11-03-2006, 01:20 PM
Did any ankle schrapnel hurt any innocent bystanders?

j2k4
11-03-2006, 08:41 PM

Most crashes result in the rider being paralyzed or killed? :dabs:

Three members of my family have been involved in accidents whilst riding their bikes and are still alive/unparalyzed. So either they beat the odds or you're just talking shit...

While there is no denying the relative vulnerability of a biker, I have to agree, so long as a helmet and proper gear is worn.

I've been in two highway-speed wrecks (one was a straight lay-down; the other was a cut-off; clipped the bumper and cartwheeled into the road side) and had naught but road-rash and bruises.

In both cases I was wearing helmet and riding leather.

Oddly enough (or not, I guess), I've had several off-road tumbles, which resulted in wrecked knees, ankles and shoulders.

Barbarossa
11-06-2006, 10:27 AM
I've had several off-road tumbles

Ooooo Errrrrr, missus :smilie4:

j2k4
11-06-2006, 10:50 AM
I've had several off-road tumbles

Ooooo Errrrrr, missus :smilie4:

Yes, yes, they're all "off-road", aren't they?

Hopefully.

Actually, I meant dirt-bike/enduro riding, but you knew that, didn't you? :dabs: