PDA

View Full Version : I try again!

wesedlup
10-31-2006, 08:37 AM
Hey!

I've been looking for a TB account for a veeeery long time now. (6 months)

But I ain't giving up..

I can offer:

Pisexy account - Iplay.ro account - VipMusic invite - Extremebits invite - S*c - SweDvdr invite - Nordicbits account - Template Shares invite - GFXNews invite.. etc.

I'm willy to give multiple invites/accounts

PM!

THANKS

/wesedlup

P.S Only PM me if you have TorrentBytes (Or S*T or U***)

Patriot foreve
10-31-2006, 12:03 PM
Good Luck my Friend although i don't think the above offers are enough for TB or Even S*t,i think u must have something more powerful to offer

my own opinion:TB doesn't worth that much propaganda,if u were able to get S*t it will be much better than TB

gamer4eva
10-31-2006, 01:15 PM
Good Luck my Friend although i don't think the above offers are enough for TB or Even S*t,i think u must have something more powerful to offer

my own opinion:TB doesn't worth that much propaganda,if u were able to get S*t it will be much better than TB

My views are that TB is not good and that the only way your going to get it if someone on the forum offers you it rather than asking for it.:lol: I think someone offered one with 1TB ul but wanted u*** in return.:w00t:
Look at that thread and see how it looks. If you have u*** and need TB desperatly then i would suggest you trade your u*** for the TB.

wesedlup
10-31-2006, 04:30 PM
:(

I never gonna get it..

wesedlup
11-01-2006, 09:11 PM
can someone back me up? Is this a bad offer?

orsayag
11-01-2006, 09:16 PM
I think that yes I gave my acc for SCT invite

TYPE R
11-01-2006, 09:20 PM
u need more then that m8 some thing like u**

wesedlup
11-01-2006, 09:31 PM
I'm willy to give multiple invites/accounts

thecoolguy
11-01-2006, 09:52 PM
ScT for TB? Hardly. I remember giving away 3 TB's just 4 weeks ago. I hate that website. Don't see what the fuss is about. Especially with ukt. Unless you're some rarity freak. Then again, I won't complain. I have more than 5 TB accnts currently ^_^. P.S. That offer sucks big time. So yeah..ScT would be a more likely trade..I just don't think it should be that way..but yeah it is.

-TheCoolGuy

erax
11-01-2006, 10:14 PM
ScT for TB? Hardly. I remember giving away 3 TB's just 4 weeks ago. I hate that website. Don't see what the fuss is about. Especially with ukt. Unless you're some rarity freak. Then again, I won't complain. I have more than 5 TB accnts currently ^_^. P.S. That offer sucks big time. So yeah..ScT would be a more likely trade..I just don't think it should be that way..but yeah it is.

-TheCoolGuy

we are trackers explorers and users :lol:

wesedlup
11-01-2006, 10:14 PM

-TheCoolGuy

Well.. U have 5 accounts and I know.. u have EVERYTHING else..

I've currently been looking for 6 months so please.. I give you my soul..

I'd be very happy and I know you are nice to everyone.. You don't use it don't want anything special and you think the site sucks?

PLEASE.. I give you my soul brotha please :cry:

thecoolguy
11-02-2006, 12:03 AM
Your soul doesn't pay my bills ;)

Besides, I'm not feeling gracious right now.

-TheCoolGuy

wesedlup
11-02-2006, 12:18 AM
Your soul doesn't pay my bills ;)

Besides, I'm not feeling gracious right now.

-TheCoolGuy

Well! If i beg you then:

PLEASE LOVELY THECOOLGUY PLEASE I BEG YOU!! PLEASE YOU ARE SO SWEET..

PLEASE!! :cry:

thecoolguy
11-02-2006, 12:25 AM
Omg stop dude. You're making me look cruel. No, sorry.

-TheCoolGuy

maxpower76
11-02-2006, 12:31 AM
can you please invite to Template Shares

Buggyme
11-02-2006, 12:37 AM
lol - at wesedlup begging :D

pharaoh
11-02-2006, 12:39 AM
can you please invite to Template Shares

lol were did that come from. i also hope the devil never finds this place. giving souls up for invites :naughty:

maxpower76
11-02-2006, 12:45 AM
:naughty: I thought he might be willing to give away free invite :whistling

pss - i am not giving away my soul :noes:

artifact
11-02-2006, 12:59 AM
TB hardly worth it.... think i traded sct for it...

whatever try them all and use about 5 in reality

Evandro
11-02-2006, 09:38 AM
Well! If i beg you then:

PLEASE LOVELY THECOOLGUY PLEASE I BEG YOU!! PLEASE YOU ARE SO SWEET..

PLEASE!!

What a sissy :huh: Get a grip man....

I agree. ScT, FSC, F*N and maybe TL is more than enough for everyone. TB, U*** are old school trackers and they don't have nothing interesting that could satisfy most of you.

wesedlup
11-02-2006, 10:13 AM
What a sissy :huh: Get a grip man....

I agree. ScT, FSC, F*N and maybe TL is more than enough for everyone. TB, U*** are old school trackers and they don't have nothing interesting that could satisfy most of you.

The grass is always greener on the other side.. :)