PDA

View Full Version : Complaints!

UKMan
05-11-2003, 07:22 AM
Well, it seems no matter what you do these days, theres allways someone that isnt sattisfied - i guess it goes with the territory <_<

I started a Radio Broadcast and now i&#39;m bragging about it&#33;?
It was asked for and i started it - just as a test to see if i could do it - and i did.
So what if i cant send just when YOU wanna listen - i send when i want and how i want.
So what if YOU dont like the damn music - i DO and so do others.
So what if i keep telling others about it - whats the point of having it in the first place if no-one is gonna listen - why should i waste MY BROADBAND space by sending something i can listen to anyway?

If anyone here thinks they can do better and keep EVERYONE sattisfied at the same time - then be my guest - just dont start whining afterwards.

Any damn MF can send music over the Internet, but try and make it interesting with a little chat or some news - then you realise it takes time - i dont have some MF recording studio at home and i aint no damn disc-jockey either - never said i was - and i aint gonna even pretend to be. I just wanted to have some fun - then dickheads come along and ruin your day.

Everybody wants everything for free these days - ive said it many times and i stick by it - MF ripoff artists the lot of ya. Download from everyone and put back nothing - make demands without thinking twice - complain without trying it yourself.

Well, now ive got that off my chest, my Radio Station is ON-LINE NOW and will be all day untill i decide to go offline - 2 1/2 hours of the same albums - "Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, Bob Dylan". If you dont like it then find another station to listen to or start your own.

Now im off to bed - i have to work tonight.
I dont sit in front of my PC 24 hours a day. Neither do i intend to.

UKMan

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-11-2003, 08:27 AM
:huh: ?

namzuf9
05-11-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@11 May 2003 - 08:27
:huh: ?
Agreed...........?

Whats eating at you UKdude?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-11-2003, 09:51 AM
:( I think it is because I did not tune in for the Sherlock Holmes story.I am sorry UK.I was busy at the moment.:(

I am listening now though. :)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-11-2003, 10:01 AM
Any damn MF can send music over the Internet, but try and make it interesting with a little chat or some news - then you realise it takes time
My MIC broke....will get one I promise.But will not be as cool as that BRIT voice. :P

MF ripoff artists the lot of ya
I have always said I am.But we must find a way to work with the RIAA if we are ever to help out all sides.

:)

MagicNakor
05-11-2003, 10:05 AM
No...it started with CrumbCat saying

I&#39;m getting ready to tune into a radio station with Winamp........any station suggestions?

Tchau&#33;

and

Still no suggestions.........and I have read some users here bragging about their radio broadcasts......one of them even claims to be "The 1st KLF Radio Broadcaster&#33;"

I guess I&#39;ll sit here in silence until someone makes a suggestion.

Tchau&#33;

This (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=28&t=25060&st=225) is the thread it started on.

Edit to add: I&#39;m guessing poor UKman got some more PMs complaining about his radio station. Or it&#39;s in some thread that I haven&#39;t read.

:ninja:

Curley
05-11-2003, 12:02 PM
If its any consolation, I tuned in yesterday for a while (about 6.30ish).

Skweeky
05-11-2003, 01:18 PM
erm...can someone give me the exact link? I forgot to bookmark it..... :unsure:

Curley
05-11-2003, 01:20 PM
Skweeky - the links in his sig.

Skweeky
05-11-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Curley@11 May 2003 - 14:20
Skweeky - the links in his sig.
LMAO...thanks Curley...

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-11-2003, 01:25 PM
:D All links to all Stations are in start page of OrangeCD now.

Can grab theme here (http://bellsouthpwp.net/F/u/FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN/Default%20Theme.dax). :D

Curley
05-11-2003, 01:47 PM
:huh: That looks confusing

Rat Faced
05-11-2003, 02:46 PM
I have to admit i havent tuned in YET...but I will.

Im still trying to get over NikkiD screaming at me to get out of bed on hers, for the whole world to hear.. :blink:

And that was before I even knew anyone had the things.... ;)

UKMan
05-11-2003, 03:11 PM
As yet i have only had replies from the very people who have NEVER complained ;)

Im not complaining at you FC.
I dont mind if you didnt listen - thats not the point here bro. You told me before i even started the Sherlock Holmes broadcast that you wasnt able to listen - plus you got the times wrongg - you tried to listen 2 hours too early :D
If anyone has contributed it has been you - i&#39;m talking about the OrangeCD Templates of course. So i wouldnt call you a ripoff artist.

MagicNakor hit the nail right on the head &#33; But there have been other small snidy remarks. As i said above - i guess it goes with the territory.

Im off to work.

UKMan

Skillian
05-11-2003, 03:13 PM
Are you CrumbCat UKMan?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-11-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Skillian@11 May 2003 - 10:13
Are you CrumbCat UKMan?
No he is not.

I think the real CrumbCat(you know who you are :P ) needs to show up and reveal himself so we can drop this whole mess. :)

From what I could tell his post were only jokes. :huh:

CrumbCat
05-11-2003, 05:05 PM
I never meant ANY harm by my post:

No...it started with CrumbCat saying

I&#39;m getting ready to tune into a radio station with Winamp........any station suggestions?

Tchau&#33;

and

Still no suggestions.........and I have read some users here bragging about their radio broadcasts......one of them even claims to be "The 1st KLF Radio Broadcaster&#33;"

Tchau&#33;

This is the thread it started on.

I consider myself a friend of UKMan, and have ALWAYS supported and enjoyed everything he has done and is currently doing.

MagicNakor hit the nail right on the head &#33; But there have been other small snidy remarks. As i said above - i guess it goes with the territory.

If my post encouraged any negative comments or actions of any kind, I sincerely apologize.....again. For those who have not read my previous apology, go and Read The Apology (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=43&t=32738) I made yesterday.

This is what I said:

Ok - I take back what I said in my post in Musicworld....that UKMan person was already broadcasting by the time I made my comments.

My apologies to UKMan.

Tchau&#33;

UKMan even read it, as evidenced by the post he made HERE. (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=43&t=32738)

This is what he said:

(CrumbCat @ 10 May 2003 - 18:33)

Tchau&#33;

YES - i was the first - as for bragging about it - those are your words not mine.&nbsp;

I also read your appology in another thread - lets hope aothers read it too:
http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...ST&f=43&t=32738

If people read the threads properly, then they would also read that i cant be online 24/7 - i also posted that i would broadcast at a specific time - which i did&#33;&#33;

UKMan

UKMan and I have had many conversations, and shared many laughs together. I believe he knows my words were all in fun.

As for everyone else, I hope this helps clear matters up and that the negative remarks come to a stop.

Tchau&#33;
CrumbCat

UKMan
05-12-2003, 05:25 AM
OK - one identity solved - thx for that ;) CrumbCat sent me a PM - now i understand that at least&#33;
The word "bragging" got me fired up - it was strong for a "newbie" to use on me - but now i know who it is - theres no problems at all :)

I&#39;ll sort the rest out my own way i think ;)

:) Thx for the encouragements gang - i really mean that :)

Let it end here please :D

Peace
UKMan

marine_aart
05-12-2003, 08:51 AM
UKman, go on with UR station, I love it :D (but right now, I am going to game, so not tuning in)