PDA

View Full Version : Have you noticed....

gamer4eva
11-01-2006, 11:10 PM
TL have never given a free leech weekend or even free leech day. I cannot recall this at all. That damn site needs to be taught a lesson. Make us members happy now.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

StrongWind
11-01-2006, 11:28 PM
yeah, this is really a problem!!!! never give us some special gift!!!!

erax
11-01-2006, 11:33 PM
i don't think it's a prob at all

F** admin gave us extra Gigs in Halloween , it was a nice sign

bitspyder staff too was nice , they kicked me out cuz of using Proxy :angry:

it's a freaky rules :pinch:

zonked
11-01-2006, 11:45 PM
I never saw a free leech period on SCT as well.............

Sneakydave
11-01-2006, 11:48 PM
its just a random bonus, you cant complain about not getting it :P 'sides not having free leeches keep the site speeds up since people have to seed torrents longer to keep an acceptable ratio...

deuce6000
11-01-2006, 11:52 PM
They could at least make some of the torrents free downloads or something like f*n but either way its still one of the best sites.

Tmaster
11-02-2006, 12:37 AM
Filelist didn't gave us free leech too since i signed up

EcksBizzle
11-02-2006, 01:31 AM

SCT does do free leech weekends on rare occassions. for their one year anniversary, they did a whole week of free leech. they also double what you upload during that time. it's not often that they do free leech, but i believe they spoil us enough with their mad-quick releases and insane speeds.

I haven't seen TL do a free leech, also. or I may have missed an announcement for one.

aburyach
11-02-2006, 02:33 AM
TL doesn't need free leech- the site is slow enough what with all of the "VIPs" that "donate" to get unlimited leech rights. Selling of my precious bandwidth is what I say! And I don't like it:O

DKre8ive1
11-02-2006, 06:29 AM
With the amount of members TL has free leech is not necessary and specially since so easy to seed to a ratio above 1.1

jaqozo
11-02-2006, 06:48 AM
TB doesn`t give any free leech period either

adirshalev
11-02-2006, 07:10 AM
you are right but what torrent site does? id never seen something like this in SCT and TB

Freqel
11-02-2006, 07:20 AM
There are plenty of leechers on TL so shouldn't be too difficult to maintain a good ratio once you get past the wait times.

sert
11-02-2006, 08:26 AM
TL doesn't need free leech- the site is slow enough what with all of the "VIPs" that "donate" to get unlimited leech rights. Selling of my precious bandwidth is what I say! And I don't like it:O

Look guys I’ve had enough with “they sell my bandwidth” thing.

Nobody sells your bandwidth. If you don’t donate you just have to give back what you get – so simple.

If you decide to spend your download bandwidth in order to get a DVD-R, then it should be worth it. You get it for free – you just have to upload equally afterwards.

If you wouldn’t have uploaded 4.3 GB at TL, then what you would have done with your "precious" upload bandwidth? Would you have kept it in the draw to use later, like a bunch of dollars?

They sell your bandwidth? Well suppose that you didn’t dedicate a day’s upload bandwidth at TL, then would you have sold it elsewhere? And how much?

This is BS. You pay a certain amount for bandwidth for month mainly to download movies, mp3s and apps. TL is providing all these with the only requirement that you spend there equal download/upload bandwidth.

stern80
11-02-2006, 12:29 PM

well,i can recall that there was a leech period in sct where only the upload stats where counted and even 2 times.

Dr. Lecter
11-02-2006, 04:06 PM

well,i can recall that there was a leech period in sct where only the upload stats where counted and even 2 times.

At around august ScT celebrated 2 years (I think...) & gave all it's members a 20GB upload & had a free leech week....

syD
11-02-2006, 05:10 PM
[...] ScT celebrated 2 years (I think...) [...]

or rather 1 ;)

yep, believe it or not, ScT is younger than most of the other good sites out there, and even so, 5 months after their inception they already became the most sought after private tracker out there

davidkz23
11-02-2006, 05:14 PM
its good site! and good site dont give gifts.
sct and tb and more good sites give free leech?
the answer is no!

Melvinmeow
11-02-2006, 11:34 PM

At around august ScT celebrated 2 years (I think...) & gave all it's members a 20GB upload & had a free leech week....

They celebrated 1 year I beleive.

And note about TL. They dont sell your bw. The people that are allowed to run an files (VIP) pay for the servers that YOU download the files off of. If anything your using THEIR bw when you dl files. The reason they can bail on seeds without seeding is cause they pay for the bw they are using anyways. You dont have to pay cause you seed instead. In the long run it comes out to the same thing.

TL never does free leech weekend cause its easy as hell to keep a good ratio there. I just seeded 1.3TB on a single DVDR in less than a day. 650gigs on a single xbox game. Its easy to keep ratios up there cause there is always people dl files long after its posted.

Sniping_G
11-03-2006, 02:44 AM
Ive never seen one of these freebies .but they sound good

chuckblocker
11-03-2006, 05:22 AM
I found TL to be one of the easiest tracker to seed to. There are WAY too many peers over there. I think not having a ration over 1.5 is impossible or you're just deleting torrents after you finish.