PDA

View Full Version : LAMB OF GOD \m/

popwar
11-02-2006, 11:30 PM
do you like lamb of god?

S!X
11-03-2006, 12:38 AM
Their pretty dope :cool: Btw, get a mod to delete your other LOG thread :)

popwar
11-03-2006, 03:09 AM
i tried

lee551
11-03-2006, 04:24 AM
i own a LoG shirt, so yes, i would say i like them a bit. ;)

mr. nails
11-03-2006, 05:43 AM

i have 2! their first album as log was GREAT, but every album minus their new one sux imo. i voted, "they're ok".

cpt_azad
11-04-2006, 02:04 AM

i have 2! their first album as log was GREAT, but every album minus their new one sux imo. i voted, "they're ok".

:O:O:O:O :dabs:

Ashes of the Wake is and always will be there best album, no contest, but you have your opinion :01:

Best band ever, nuff said. I love em cuz the riffs are insane, the drumming is triple insane, and the lyrics are political, fuckin SOAD they're a pop band :cool:

edit: whoever said they fuckin suck shall die

Smith
11-05-2006, 02:47 AM
Nah.

Damnatory
11-05-2006, 07:04 AM
i tried

I deleted it for you yesterday. :P

I loike LoG quite a bit, but like most metal bands I would like them a whole lot more if their lead singer would die, and play on as instrumentals..
Same goes for Cradle of Filth, and Between the Buried...

Eternal.
11-05-2006, 10:31 AM
I would like them a whole lot more if their lead singer would die, and play on as instrumentals...

But I liike Randy! :cry:

lee551
11-05-2006, 06:12 PM
he has a very unique voice imho. i'm not lying, my mom even commented on it one day. i was listening to 'black label' and he goes back n forth from those higher screams to those low growls during the verses; she thought it was impressive.

Eternal.
11-05-2006, 09:55 PM
Heheh, I love how he screams like a big jungle cat in Ruin.

Like a panther or something.
It's pretty hott.

Damnatory
11-06-2006, 02:08 AM
Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of people like the screams and growls in metal music, but I just can't stand it. I LOVE the music though, so I'm at a bit of a loss. The only growling bands I can really stand to listen to is are the ones like Killswitch and StoneSour.

Most of the newer bands like Between the Buried, Shadows Fall, and InFlames, just go over the top and kill the music for me. I think they would be better without 'singers' at all.

cpt_azad
11-06-2006, 05:33 AM
Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of people like the screams and growls in metal music, but I just can't stand it. I LOVE the music though, so I'm at a bit of a loss. The only growling bands I can really stand to listen to is are the ones like Killswitch and StoneSour.

Most of the newer bands like Between the Buried, Shadows Fall, and InFlames, just go over the top and kill the music for me. I think they would be better without 'singers' at all.

Stone Sour = not screaming

Only "scream" bands I truly enjoy listening to are Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, and perhaps Slipknot. That's all I can think of.

lee551
11-06-2006, 10:49 PM
that would suck if you loved metal but couldn't stand screaming for some reason. there's some singers that cannot pull it off very well, but most bands go through the work of finding someone with pipes. it's not easy to do that at all.