PDA

View Full Version : Looking for TL or BitmeTV

tcas
11-03-2006, 09:26 PM
Hi there everyone I'm looking for a TL or BitMeTV invite. I know they are hard to come by and I don't have much to trade (I have a Torrent-Damage account with no invites). Here are my ratios to prove I know what I'm doing. If anyone could help that'd be greatly appreciated.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/3654/zarumtorrentdamageth0.jpg
http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zarumdiddavezd2.jpg

DokGonzo
11-03-2006, 11:50 PM
Well, I sent you a TL invite, got plenty of those... Just use it responsibly please :naughty:

tcas
11-04-2006, 12:25 AM
very strange, you sent me an invite and someone else PMed me and sent me an invite and I haven't received either. I just tried sending myself an e-mail using a different service (my school) and I received it. However I never got the invitations. Anyone know if the problem may be on TL's end?

thanks for the help! it is very greatly appreciated.

*update: I just checked my Comcast Screened mail and nothing related to TL is in there..is there anyway to retract an invite? I feel bad that it isn't working. If you can retract an invitation my alternate e-mail is xxxx

Xsensei
11-04-2006, 12:26 AM
Use another mail adress and see if it's working (yahoo or gmail)...

bunny67
11-04-2006, 01:34 AM
very strange, you sent me an invite and someone else PMed me and sent me an invite and I haven't received either. I just tried sending myself an e-mail using a different service (my school) and I received it. However I never got the invitations. Anyone know if the problem may be on TL's end?

*update: I just checked my Comcast Screened mail and nothing related to TL is in there..is there anyway to retract an invite? I feel bad that it isn't working. If you can retract an invitation my alternate e-mail is [email protected] yeah i sent ya 1 but woodnt except e mail n dunno if ya have 1 now let me know

DokGonzo
11-04-2006, 04:20 PM

*update: I just checked my Comcast Screened mail and nothing related to TL is in there..is there anyway to retract an invite? I feel bad that it isn't working. If you can retract an invitation my alternate e-mail is [email protected]

Can't retract it unfortunately, and now I'm down to 1 invite (will have more soon), but you probably didn't get the previous one because your mail provider interpreted it as spam... Check your spam folder, it should be there. Don't know why that happens, but it's a well known issue, especially with hotmail and such...

darkforce
11-04-2006, 04:46 PM
In future i would suggest you use ur gmail rather for receiving invites!