PDA

View Full Version : What do you have???

Sniping_G
11-04-2006, 12:33 AM
This will make everything easier... First post what u have invites to,then post what u want,dont discuss anything here just pm them makes everything easy well ill start

I have demonid,black cats and gmail invites to trade

I want basically anything

:D

Xsensei
11-04-2006, 12:36 AM
You don't have anything ...and you want anything (nice start for your thread :))

wesedlup
11-04-2006, 12:40 AM
You don't have anything ...and you want anything (nice start for your thread :))

lol he's right..

You won't get anything for that I'm afraid.. More true that you will get something for free..

P.S XSensei..Check out the link in my sig.. Think you will njoy it :innocent:

gamer4eva
11-04-2006, 01:04 AM
Hello people i think that this is a waste of time because the whole point of this site is that so each member can open his own thread and trade not where a thousand post on one thread and makes things confusing for everyone. Am i right? I know i am!!!!!!

Edit:-Nice Userbar @wesedlup

Sniping_G
11-04-2006, 01:08 AM
ya but instead of making pointless threads this makes everything easier

gamer4eva
11-04-2006, 01:17 AM

How would you know if they are pointless...if someone needs an invite to a certain site and he posts it then is that not part of what the 'bittorent invite section' is about? Although some may say i need scT and never get it doesnt mean that it was a useless attempt because he could get something different for what he is offering..;)

Edit:- If this became the one thread that many used to post for requests then wouldnt it become more difficult because you would have to read all the pages of stuff. If someone makes a thread you can tell if it is 'pointless' from the tittle can you not?

wesedlup
11-04-2006, 01:18 AM
Edit:-Nice Userbar @wesedlup

Thanks mate!

bunny67
11-04-2006, 01:22 AM
Hello people i think that this is a waste of time because the whole point of this site is that so each member can open his own thread and trade not where a thousand post on one thread and makes things confusing for everyone. Am i right? I know i am!!!!!!

Edit:-Nice Userbar @wesedlup i agree wot a total waste of time

ghurka
11-04-2006, 08:57 AM

If you just want one invitation thread where everyone can post their invites & requests then I suggest you go and have a look at Slyck's....and stay there.

What we have here works. No need to change it.

thecoolguy
11-04-2006, 10:40 AM
I have everything.

-TCG.

bunny67
11-04-2006, 10:45 AM
I have everything.

-TCG. show off:P

thecoolguy
11-04-2006, 11:06 AM
:gunsmilie