PDA

View Full Version : Do you like cheesy, crap, so bad they're good movies??

relaxitsok
11-06-2006, 12:24 AM
Hey all,

I love good movies, same as everybody, but I have a soft spot... actually, let me rephrase that: I just love *really* bad movies. And I don't mean movies that know they're bad, like Attack of the Killer Tomatoes or Toxic Avenger stuff (though that can be pretty fun). No, I love the movies that intended to be good, but turn out to be sooooo bad they become mind-meltingly entertaining. I just watched a movie called "Gymakatta" last week, for example. A 1984 movie that crosses karate and gymnastics(!) :w00t: Must be seen to be believed (drinking and smoking helps). Highly (no pun intended) recommended.

Anyway, I'll get to my point: I download much of this stuff from a wicked little tracker called Tracker3. Lots of b-movie, horror, 80's teen stuff, sci-fi, blaxsploitation, etc. Wondering if any like minded people out there could recommend any similar sites?

Cheers!

Thanks!

deuce6000
11-06-2006, 01:09 AM
Nope liking bad movies sounds pretty weird to me.Do you like bad sports teams and bad sex too?

relaxitsok
11-06-2006, 01:38 AM
Not much into sports, prefer good sex. As for it being weird (liking b-movies), well, to each his own, right? It's actually not all that uncommon, if that matters somehow. Thanks for the response, though.

b100
11-06-2006, 05:01 AM
I just finished watching the Female Prisoner Scorpion series. Highly enjoyable.

You should definitely try and get access to Karagarga (KG). I don't have any invites otherwise I'd give you one.

Freqel
11-06-2006, 01:23 PM
Yeah KG is an awesome site for non-mainstream moveis