PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind Elder Scrolls

IHATEFAKEFILES
05-12-2003, 12:30 AM
I had a Dreugh Helm and used a Soul Gem (valued 900)

I made it Helmet make me Levitate for 8 sec. and 10 magitude.

But it doesnt levitate for 8 sec. ,
It makes me Levitate forever.

now that was cool for like......... an hour. But, now how do I Make me not levitate?

I;v e even tryed to throw the helmet on the ground, Ive even tryed to enchant the object again

Just curious if this has ever happened to you? or if Im doing somthing wrong?

ooo
05-12-2003, 01:45 AM
woh u seem far... i started today and itz so confusing...

i joined

Blade <-- have too

Mage Guild
Thieves Guild
Imperial Force <-- i dunt really remember... its this cleric thingy...

thieves up to the quest where i have to recover three items
blades quest i have to go some where n recover something to learn about some spy rumors
mage didnt do a thing

lol im still level one... how hard is it to level&#33; my other skills went up tho

MagicNakor
05-12-2003, 02:08 AM
What type of enchantment did you put on the helm? Cast when used? Constant effect? Self? Touch? ;)

What soul was in the soul gem?

It&#39;s not hard to level in Morrowind. Though I&#39;m not sure why you joined the Mage Guild, the Thieves Guild, and the Imperial Cult all for the same character. ;)

:ninja:

IHATEFAKEFILES
05-12-2003, 05:04 AM
Self, Levitate, When Casted. I cant remeber which Gem But is was a 900value one though

It just weird, I tryed to enchant other objectsand other gems too, and every time I use to levitate I stay that way.
Either it is a Bug, or My Computer is screwed.

Im on Level 6. I am a was a Wizard that can Haggle people for thier money. I paid a lot of money to be a enchanter. What Kind is Your Chariture?

itykii
05-12-2003, 06:17 AM
Have you installed any mods?
what version of morrowind do you have?

MagicNakor
05-12-2003, 08:15 AM
Haven&#39;t heard of that particular bug from Morrowind...and I&#39;ve heard plenty. ;) I&#39;ll ask around for you.

My best char was a Nord named Beowulf. He was a simple-minded Nord, who just liked helping people out. (He was pretty gullible, the poor guy.) Ever since I started modding, though, I haven&#39;t played Morrowind. :( I&#39;ve got Tribunal, and I&#39;ve never been to Mournhold. I&#39;m getting Bloodmoon, and I probably won&#39;t play it, either.

IHATEFAKEFILES
05-12-2003, 07:36 PM
The only thing Ive added to the game was a the 2 official patches for the Game.

I Havnt even messed with the mod.
I dont know if I can though.

MagicNakor
05-12-2003, 11:24 PM
Why wouldn&#39;t you know if you can?

You could always sell the helm and get a different one. ;) The couple people I&#39;ve asked hadn&#39;t heard of that bug either...sorry...

IHATEFAKEFILES
05-13-2003, 12:37 AM
I have the Hacked version, and it doesnt have the editor.

and When i download mods, either I dont where to put them or I dont have thoses folders.

Like I said, I&#39;ve tryed that with other Objects now.

I tryed to enchant and make me levitate -

Glove, Curiass err. , Pants, Boots, Robe, ......

And I still Levitate forever.

MagicNakor
05-13-2003, 12:56 AM
Oh.

Well, if you got a ripped version of Morrowind, it&#39;s likely they&#39;ve ripped out a few too many important parts. The game itself isn&#39;t very stable (and I&#39;m speaking retail fully patched), and even the slightest changes (through mods usually) can royally screw up the game.

IHATEFAKEFILES
05-13-2003, 04:42 AM
I understand Fully. I am a Cheap Bastard and I saw that Game reatail for 60bucks. and no thankyou, I have rent to pay.

But Its a very very good game. I hate RPG&#39;s too, but love this game.

Im prob. gonna find a Morrowind elder ScrollCD1.img or a bin or somthing and play that. I really want
mess with the constrution set too

is there any other game resemble Morrowind?

MagicNakor
05-13-2003, 05:12 AM
Mmm 60 bucks would be the deluxe edition.

There&#39;s Daggerfall, which is like Morrowind, somewhat. It&#39;s Elder Scrolls: II, actually. But there aren&#39;t any recent games that do what Morrowind&#39;s done.