PDA

View Full Version : (request) bitmetv invite

winds
11-08-2006, 03:00 AM
Hey guys,

I was wondering if a power user from bitmetv would be able to invite me. I used to be a member with a great ratio, but sadly I made the stupid choice of downloading the X-Files all seasons torrent (70gb) that had 15 seeders and 0 leechers. You dont have to be smart to know what happened next ;). Anyways, I wont make that mistake again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers guys.

Pashimoon
11-08-2006, 04:07 AM
Hey guys,

I was wondering if a power user from bitmetv would be able to invite me. I used to be a member with a great ratio, but sadly I made the stupid choice of downloading the X-Files all seasons torrent (70gb) that had 15 seeders and 0 leechers. You dont have to be smart to know what happened next ;). Anyways, I wont make that mistake again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers guys.
I don't think PU user invites you in BitmeTV . Because you had account and you were banned .

TYPE R
11-08-2006, 05:30 AM
yep i dont think ul be geting another 1 lol, may be u will

syD
11-08-2006, 12:55 PM
unless you dont have a dynamic ip, i dont see how even an invite will help you... the most it will do, is get your inviter in trouble. better think a little next time before grabbing a 70 gb torrent ;)

stern80
11-08-2006, 01:02 PM
i could've given you a bitmetv account but you're too new here

winds
11-08-2006, 03:51 PM
Hey again,

About the ip, this happened last christmas (2005) and i've recently moved houses. My IP has changed since then. Although ive got a static IP now so if I ever do get invited back, I can never get banned or ill stay banned for a loooong time, haha.

stern80, thanks anyway, maybe in a little while when I became one of the regulars here ill get another offer ;).
Cheers guys.