PDA

View Full Version : I will pay for an oink.me.uk invite.

avery
11-08-2006, 06:51 AM
hey everyone, if you or anyone you know would like to give me an oink invite, i'll pay for it... just send me a private message and we can work it out. thanks allot. avery.

avery
11-08-2006, 06:52 AM
ugh... ignore that.......... or don't ;)

Xsensei
11-08-2006, 06:53 AM
Never pay for File Sharing!
:huh:

avery
11-08-2006, 07:05 AM
Yeah, that's easy to say... but it's nearly impossible to get on that site. I don't care about movies, games or anything like that, I just want a good music torrent site that doesn't stick to albums that sell over 40,000.

Xsensei
11-08-2006, 07:11 AM
easy to say, easy to do...please edit your first post or go on ebay...
Also, let me quote you :
I used Oink.me.uk for a while and absolutely loved it Something's wrong...if you loose your oink account ( it does'nt matter how), it's hard to get another one (whos gonna trust you enough to give you an invite?)

avery
11-08-2006, 07:16 AM
Yeah, I can understand how that looks fishy.... My buddy used to have an account, and he gave his password out to a bunch of his friends, so of course we used it all the time... at the time, I had no idea about uploading music or keeping a good share ratio, so we just used it non-stop and never worried about it, until, it got shutdown..... if I were to get an account again, I would be sure to upload just as much as I download, no questions there....

Anyways, are you saying that they oink accounts on ebay??? I'll check that out, thanks.

Xsensei
11-08-2006, 07:18 AM
:d

PooBar
11-08-2006, 07:19 AM
omg...!

avery
11-08-2006, 07:20 AM
I just bid on one... feel free to delete this thread. Thanks again.

PooBar
11-08-2006, 07:23 AM
do not buy an OiNk invite on ebay..do not..it is against the rules at OiNK to sell invites,you will be scammed of your money,again DO NOT buy invites on ebay..or anywhere else,in fact do not pay for invites,full stop.

Xsensei
11-08-2006, 07:25 AM
Do what you want, but edit your first post :(

avery
11-08-2006, 07:49 AM
Yikes!! I cancelled the bid. I did not realise it was such a risk. Thanks for the info guys.
Poobar, I'd like to take you up on your previous offer in the other thread. How can I prove to you I use bittorrent?? I use it all the time and I'm very familiar with it... I will defianatly upload allot of stuff on it, and seed. I will never do anything to harm your share ratio.
As you can understand, I'm getting sick of not being able to find the music I want, and I dislike all the spam on the non-invite torrent sites....... if there's anything else you'd like to know, please PM me, or post on here. Thank you very much.

avery
11-08-2006, 07:50 AM
Xsensei.... what do you mean by "Edit my first post"?

pECi
11-08-2006, 10:16 AM
pls do edit your posts if u wanna add something....don't make another post if yours is the last

gamer4eva
11-08-2006, 11:33 AM
First of all you are posting in the wrong section and second of all setting a very bad example by actually saying you would pay for it.

Edit:-Read the top right hand side of this site!!!!

Never pay for filesharing it says!!!!

janine
11-08-2006, 12:47 PM
I sympathize with you in a way avery, because i lost my own account there due to my stupid kid brother going apeshit with it while i was away travelling. but seriously, stop generating threads with your oink neediness, and certainly don't offer money for- or buy invites! If you have a good ratio on just one, single torrentsite, you should have no problem getting invited anywhere.....

Melvinmeow
11-08-2006, 01:38 PM
Paying for invites is just wrong. Im sure if you asked properly and showed proper ratio info elsewhere you might have veeb able to drum up an invite. However inviting a banned person back to oink is forbidden as well. So doubt anyone in their right mind would send you 1 now.