PDA

View Full Version : Big Audition Coming Up...

PCP
05-12-2003, 05:01 AM
I just signed up to audition for a full time gig with a Candian forces band playing bass (stand-up and guitar).

The gig starts at 50g's and offers full pension after 20 years...

I'd have to cut my hair, but who needs hair if I can retire when I'm 50!!!!!

Anyways, this is like my first real pro audition and I'm torn between thinking I'm hot shit and thinking that I suck-ass....

If you wanna leave some words of encouragement to keep me going, I'll check in when I'm not in the practice room (did 10 hours yesterday, only 6 today).

Cheers all...

PcP

Oh a BIG PS... if anyone knows anyway to fool a test for pot, it would be greatly appreciated :rolleyes:

marine_aart
05-12-2003, 05:18 AM
good luck

Ad
05-12-2003, 05:49 AM
best of luck

Oh a BIG PS... if anyone knows anyway to fool a test for pot, it would be greatly appreciated

dont put plants in it :lol:

PCP
05-12-2003, 06:06 AM
Don't put plants in it he says.....

real cute

I've been researching it for the past hour.... fascinating stuff

summerlinda
05-12-2003, 11:00 AM
I would never cut my hair :P
Good luck anyway :lol:

tianup
05-13-2003, 06:53 AM
Good luck PCP. I have a buddy who plays drums for a Canadian Forces Band in Ontario, and he loves it. He gets to play lots of jazz too. ;)

PCP
05-13-2003, 09:59 PM
Thanks to you well wishers,

The live audition won't happen, so I will be in the recital hall recording all night until its up to par.... still need the luck though (not really.... I KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!) - sorry, it's my I'm nervous as hell mantra.

Buffalo
05-13-2003, 10:33 PM
Your got a big oppertunity, Wish you the best of luck, "No pot", With a career like that, Don't be a fool, it's in your hair for three months,even with a hair cut.