PDA

View Full Version : Rap Rules And Rock Is Crap

dontcare
05-12-2003, 10:47 AM
ok all u idiots out there who think rock is good and rap sux ill smash ur head in :angry: :angry: rap RUELZ MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck all u rap haters!!!!!!!!

Rock has no talent all they do is jump around on stage whos with me!!!!!!!!1?????????

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-12-2003, 10:49 AM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

summerlinda
05-12-2003, 10:50 AM
Can we please have seperate Rap and Rock Worlds? :lol: :D :P

Ad
05-12-2003, 11:31 AM
ok all u idiots out there who think rock is good and rap sux ill smash ur head in  rap RUELZ MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck all u rap haters!!!!!!!!

Rock has no talent all they do is jump around on stage whos with me!!!!!!!!1?????????

GRRRRRRRRRRR :angry: :angry:

dont even get me started :angry:

TRshady
05-12-2003, 11:34 AM
lol, here we go again ..............

Theres a topic already on this, I think rap is better but that's just my opinion.

N£MO
05-12-2003, 11:41 AM
Oh no not another clown :lol:

Time to ignore this topic now too :)

marine_aart
05-12-2003, 11:43 AM
I love the combination of rock/rap and I love rock AND rap, so fuck off plz, trance is crap :P

amphoteric88
05-12-2003, 11:46 AM
eminem feat limp bizkit - our house is a good crossover rap/rock track
anyone got a good quality one? mine is pretty crap quality.
i'm a rap fan by the way

edit: added song title, sill my forgetting it :D

4play
05-12-2003, 11:57 AM
sorry to say it you are all wrong

POP RULEZ SUCKERS

britney spear
christian agulira
the backstreet boys and
the spice girls

these people are my gods. :D

marine_aart
05-12-2003, 11:59 AM

POP RULEZ SUCKERS

britney spear
christian agulira
the backstreet boys and
the spice girls

these people are my gods

OMG, can it get any worse???

Ad
05-12-2003, 12:49 PM

POP RULEZ SUCKERS

britney spear
christian agulira
the backstreet boys and
the spice girls

these people are my gods

I hope ur joking :lol:

Benno
05-12-2003, 01:48 PM
I thought we have settled this matter allready. It gets annoying. :x

TRshady
05-12-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by 4play@12 May 2003 - 11:57
POP RULEZ SUCKERS

britney spear
christian agulira
the backstreet boys and
the spice girls

Don't worry he'll grow out of it soon ..............

Kid1A
05-12-2003, 02:00 PM
go wank over ur 2pac shrine fool.

N£MO
05-12-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by 4play@12 May 2003 - 12:57

POP RULEZ SUCKERS

britney spear
christian agulira
the backstreet boys and
the spice girls

What about the cheeky girls??Now they rock :D

Ad
05-12-2003, 02:04 PM
yeah the girls rock the backdoor boys well ................

which one of those girls would everyone want to rock first???

pussymasterzee
05-12-2003, 06:09 PM
FUCKING RAP SUCKS MY ASS ALL THEY FUCKING DO IS TALK WITH A SHITTY BEAT N ALL THEY EVER FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT GETTING HIGH N DRINKING N THINKING THEYRE SO COOL CUZ OF IT. ITS KINDA OLD N GAY MAYBE THEY SHOULD COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW FUCKING FAGGOTS

Curley
05-12-2003, 06:15 PM
[rant on] OI CHILDREN, THIS MUST STOP! SOMEONE HOLD ME BACK PLEASE....

ITS GETTING SO BORING NOW. THERES MORE TO LIFE THAN THIS SHITE [/rant off]

(i've got a sore throat now)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-12-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Curley@12 May 2003 - 13:15
[rant on] OI CHILDREN, THIS MUST STOP! SOMEONE HOLD ME BACK PLEASE....

ITS GETTING SO BORING NOW. THERES MORE TO LIFE THAN THIS SHITE [/rant off]

(i've got a sore throat now)
:huh: If you need to unleash some anger go ahead.But please yell "ole FC" while doing so. :huh:

Schmiggy_JK23
05-12-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by pussymasterzee@12 May 2003 - 13:09
FUCKING RAP SUCKS MY ASS ALL THEY FUCKING DO IS TALK WITH A SHITTY BEAT N ALL THEY EVER FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT GETTING HIGH N DRINKING N THINKING THEYRE SO COOL CUZ OF IT. ITS KINDA OLD N GAY MAYBE THEY SHOULD COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW FUCKING FAGGOTS

http://ghay.grendosa.com/homo.jpg

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-12-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@12 May 2003 - 13:29
http://ghay.grendosa.com/homo.jpg
:D That picture is so old.Alot of them out there with him and other sayings.

I once printed out this exact one and put it on my brothers windsheild wipers of his car.He woke up to go to work and about shit his pants.Thought it was some girls husband.He ended up calling her and everything. :lol:

N£MO
05-12-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23+12 May 2003 - 19:29--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Schmiggy_JK23 @ 12 May 2003 - 19:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pussymasterzee@12 May 2003 - 13:09
FUCKING RAP SUCKS MY ASS ALL THEY FUCKING DO IS TALK WITH A SHITTY BEAT N ALL THEY EVER FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT GETTING HIGH N DRINKING N THINKING THEYRE SO COOL CUZ OF IT.&nbsp; ITS KINDA OLD N GAY MAYBE THEY SHOULD COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW FUCKING FAGGOTS

http://ghay.grendosa.com/homo.jpg [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: lmao,good call Schmiggy_JK23.I saved that photo when you used it last. :)

Jayhawk
05-12-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23+12 May 2003 - 13:29--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Schmiggy_JK23 @ 12 May 2003 - 13:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pussymasterzee@12 May 2003 - 13:09
FUCKING RAP SUCKS MY ASS ALL THEY FUCKING DO IS TALK WITH A SHITTY BEAT N ALL THEY EVER FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT GETTING HIGH N DRINKING N THINKING THEYRE SO COOL CUZ OF IT.&nbsp; ITS KINDA OLD N GAY MAYBE THEY SHOULD COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW FUCKING FAGGOTS

http://ghay.grendosa.com/homo.jpg [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: i agree with all of that

namzuf9
05-12-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by N£MO@12 May 2003 - 11:41
Oh no not another clown :lol:

Time to ignore this topic now too :)
Gr8 idea. I think I&#39;ll ignore this one too........

D&#39;oh :rolleyes:

Schmiggy_JK23
05-13-2003, 02:04 AM
Same, i said my .02, lol... and it owned him... so, im out.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-13-2003, 02:11 AM
http://mitglied.lycos.de/shockkala/Forum/oldguystfu.jpg

;) Another favorite of mine along with the Erik Estrada(&#39;Ponch&#39; )picture.And deserves to go in this shit.

Ad
05-13-2003, 02:58 AM
Ok im gonna have my real say on this now.......

Im not gonna say anything about rap everyone has heard enough about that

but what I am gonna talk about is Rock to the person who made this thread i think was relating to me from the past about hating rap, if u dont like rock then u dont like music

so go out there and get a god damm instument and stop sitting on ur ass and actully learn what music is&#33;&#33;&#33; :angry:

Hellhammer
05-13-2003, 03:26 AM
BITCH THIS,HO THAT,PIMPIN MONKEY SMOKIN CRACK,YEA RAP IS REALLY WICKED<<FUKIN MONKEY ASS PIMPS GONNA SLAPP MA HO AND KILL MA MAMA&#33;&#33;PURE TALENT OOOOOO MAN TALENT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;ONE HIT WONDERS WITH STREET ATTITUDES AND GUNS&#33;&#33;SHUT THE F%&#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;% UP&#33;&#33;&#33;LETS SEE,LETS COMPARE SALES AND CONCERT SIZES(money),,KISS=BRAZIL=OUTSIDE CONCERT=LARGEST CONCERT EVER ON PLANET EARTH=HALF A MILLION PEOPLE,,ROLLING STONES PLAYIN FOR DECADES & COULD BUY ALL THE SHIT RAP BANDS IN ONE F**** YEAR,OR THE BEATLES<THEY HAVENT BEEN PLAYIN FOT WHAT 2-3 DECADES AND THEYU STILL SOLD MORE ALBUMS THEN PATHETIC CRAPRAP<THE LIST CAN GO ON WITH ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND RECORDS BROKEN DUE TO ROCK,METAL OR ROCK DONT MATTER STILL EATS UP THE GANGSTER PIMPS AND SHITS THEM OUT <<U RAP FANS ACTUALLY COMPARE IT TO THE HISTORY OF ROCKNROLL/METAL,,,SHIT MAN GO HOME AND GET THROUGH PUBERTY FIRST BEFORE U ALL MESS WITH REAL ARTISTS&#33;&#33; <_< :angry: <_< :angry:

Ad
05-13-2003, 03:40 AM
I guess dontcare dont care anymore :lol:

he hasnt reply back yet :lol:

marine_aart
05-13-2003, 03:42 AM
BITCH THIS,HO THAT,PIMPIN MONKEY SMOKIN CRACK,YEA RAP IS REALLY WICKED<<FUKIN MONKEY ASS PIMPS GONNA SLAPP MA HO AND KILL MA MAMA&#33;&#33;PURE TALENT OOOOOO MAN TALENT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;ONE HIT WONDERS WITH STREET ATTITUDES AND GUNS&#33;&#33;SHUT THE F%&#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;% UP&#33;&#33;&#33;LETS SEE,LETS COMPARE SALES AND CONCERT SIZES(money),,KISS=BRAZIL=OUTSIDE CONCERT=LARGEST CONCERT EVER ON PLANET EARTH=HALF A MILLION PEOPLE,,ROLLING STONES PLAYIN FOR DECADES & COULD BUY ALL THE SHIT RAP BANDS IN ONE F**** YEAR,OR THE BEATLES<THEY HAVENT BEEN PLAYIN FOT WHAT 2-3 DECADES AND THEYU STILL SOLD MORE ALBUMS THEN PATHETIC CRAPRAP<THE LIST CAN GO ON WITH ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND RECORDS BROKEN DUE TO ROCK,METAL OR ROCK DONT MATTER STILL EATS UP THE GANGSTER PIMPS AND SHITS THEM OUT <<U RAP FANS ACTUALLY COMPARE IT TO THE HISTORY OF ROCKNROLL/METAL,,,SHIT MAN GO HOME AND GET THROUGH PUBERTY FIRST BEFORE U ALL MESS WITH REAL ARTISTS&#33;&#33;
:blink: slow down please, Do U use drugs? :o

Jibbler
05-13-2003, 04:03 AM
I use drugs. Herb anyone? :santa:

The real advantage that rap musicians have over rock musicians is the beats. Most rap songs are a remixed beat, some new lyrics, and can be put together in an afternoon. DJ time is getting cheaper and cheaper, and this is why you see lots of new product from Eminem and others. Tupac made so much music before he died that we&#39;ll be getting new CDs for another 10 years. :)

Sure rock musicians could write a song in an afternoon too, but its far less common. In fact, remixes are very rare in rock music (Limp Bizkit aside), so an entire band must be assembled, songs are written, played, recorded, then mixed and mastered. Plus, hip-hop/rap music doesn&#39;t have the shelf life that rock music does. A rock hit will be played on the radio all summer. A rap hit, hot for a few weeks, until something fresh bumps it from the top. :unsure:

edit:typo

Ad
05-13-2003, 04:26 AM
I use drugs. Herb anyone?&nbsp;

The real advantage that rap musicians have over rock musicians is the beats. Most rap songs are a remixed beat, some new lyrics, and can&#39;t be put together in an afternoon. DJ time is getting cheaper and cheaper, and this is why you see lots of new product from Eminem and others. Tupac made so much music before he died that we&#39;ll be getting new CDs for another 10 years.&nbsp;

Sure rock musicians could write a song in an afternoon too, but its far less common. In fact, remixes are very rare in rock music (Limp Bizkit aside), so an entire band must be assembled, songs are written, played, recorded, then mixed and mastered. Plus, hip-hop/rap music doesn&#39;t have the shelf life that rock music does. A rock hit will be played on the radio all summer. A rap hit, hot for a few weeks, until something fresh bumps it from the top.&nbsp;

well said jibbler

nahan
05-13-2003, 06:16 AM
How long has rap been around for ? 20 years tops
How long have te beatles and kiss been around for ? like twice that

They started establishing a fan base before most great rappers where
even born , and when there was hardly any compitition.

Do your own math ,comparing kiss and the beatles to rap is a waste
and a crappy arguement.Each are equally great leave it at that.

Rap is a great art form and willbe dominent in its own way ,just like rock.

Now trance is for retards, lets attack them instead.

marine_aart
05-13-2003, 06:52 AM
Now trance is for retards, lets attack them instead.

I said that before, lets nuke trance fans :nuke: :devil:

jetje
06-02-2003, 03:02 PM
Well again a nice debate on rap vs...

Well don&#39;t care bout don&#39;t care anymore.. he&#39;s rappin his own stories now... :lol:

case closed imo...