PDA

View Full Version : Bit Torrent Problem

Kazaa Lite freak
05-12-2003, 10:11 PM
hey, i downloaded blitzkrieg CD1. it got to 99% and the download speed went to 0kb per sec, now i r/c it gets stuck on connecting to perrs but the upload speed still carries on, whats going on ?????

:unsure:

ugluk
05-12-2003, 10:13 PM
perhaps there is no seeder left.. noone with a full file. :huh:

Kazaa Lite freak
05-12-2003, 10:36 PM
u reckon i should just keep trying and it should be done by tommorow, i just thought it was strange to stop at 99%

accat13
05-12-2003, 10:40 PM
Kazaa Lite freak Posted on 12 May 2003 - 17:36
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u reckon i should just keep trying and it should be done by tommorow, i just thought it was strange to stop at 99% Good luck!!!!This is the only problem with bittorrent no seeds no full file =no completion if you are lucky someone may reseed it Good luck its happened to me before ...99% forever... :( :(

Kazaa Lite freak
05-12-2003, 10:46 PM
ohhhhhh thats terrible, how often does this happen on Bit Torrent, and do u reckon i should still try and hope, u see i wonted Blitzkrieg and was using mIRC which is like the best downloading program eva but mostly its just queues queues queues and more queues. :(

I get most games from IRC, but i recently heard about BitTorrent and thought it was cool until this happened, could u explain what you mean by seeds :blink:

thanks chris

ugluk
05-12-2003, 10:55 PM
just in case you got the torrent from SuprNova (http://10mbit.com/suprnova/) you could try and go there and ask for it to be reseeded.

a seeder is someone who has the full file, thus not downloading just uploading!

Kazaa Lite freak
05-12-2003, 10:57 PM
how do i ask for it to be re-seeded. if u mean just click the file i downloaded, i have many many times

ugluk
05-12-2003, 11:08 PM
i believe they used to have a place for aking abot reseed, but i cant find it now.
and the forum seems to be down aswell... try their IRC channel! :rolleyes: