PDA

View Full Version : Jack Black Shuns Piracy saying "Dont be a Douche"

andybreene
11-18-2006, 02:26 PM
According to Actor Jack Black piracy is causing actors to lose all their money, and hence all their inspiration to make good movies.

In this video (http://www.webtvhub.com/video-jack-black-gets-anti-piracy/) Jack Black basically says anyone who downloads movies is "a Douche".

I guess his multimillion dollar salary is not enough for him.

gustafo
11-18-2006, 08:02 PM
if i would earn several millions, like they do, believe me, i'd buy every single cd/dvd :dabs:

backlash
11-18-2006, 09:15 PM
if i would earn several millions, like they do, believe me, i'd buy every single cd/dvd :dabs:

I would, too!

homrs
11-19-2006, 12:46 AM
According to Actor Jack Black piracy is causing actors to lose all their money, and hence all their inspiration to make good movies.

nope im pretty sure they've ran out of ideas, and anything that is good isnt hyped by the studios.

Virtualbody1234
11-19-2006, 03:08 AM
Inspiration comes from money? Really? :unsure:

General2k
11-19-2006, 05:39 AM
I remember a quote that Kid Rock gave a MuchMusic host. After they had an interview with Metallica about the whole Napster shutdown.
MM Host: How do you feel about piracy?
Kid Rock: I make enough f***ing money.

Rip The Jacker
11-19-2006, 09:33 AM
Inspiration comes from money? What a greedy bastard. :dabs:

I think I'll go download all of Jack Black's movies, then delete them right after. I won't even send them to the Recycle Bin first, he isn't good enough for my recycle bin. :snooty:

Skillz808
11-19-2006, 11:54 PM
see if the movie or music cd or whatever it may be i still download it to watch it or listen to it and if it is "ROCKIN" i would go out and buy it or even look for a cd single but like the old days if they made movies and music liek back then i would go out and buy it before dling it. my view regardless if i have millions or not.

If i really like it i buy it that goes for games and software as well

theory280
12-02-2006, 11:10 PM
haha, he said douche in nacho libre. must be his favorite word. funny ass dude

gamer4eva
12-03-2006, 12:17 AM
Inspiration comes from money? What a greedy bastard. :dabs:

I think I'll go download all of Jack Black's movies, then delete them right after. I won't even send them to the Recycle Bin first, he isn't good enough for my recycle bin. :snooty:

Dude it isn't even worth downloading.....:dry: :dry: but what the heck....:lol:

Basquiat
12-03-2006, 03:25 AM
back in the day tapes were pretty cheap, havent been to buy a cd in awhile but arent they like 20bux or so?....fuck that, and imagine the ordeal trying to return them when you find out they suck....i say look at the price of blank cdrs and the price of pressed cds, something is wrong....